- Chapter Two .

i so missed the days where i would wake up whenever i wanted in the summertime and just laying around all day everyday but unfortunately that got sacrificed because i had to wake up for school. entering the walkways of a high school i call hell and heaven i immediately linked up with my closest friends marie and shy. we all met in the sixth grade but i met marie in kindergarten, from seventh grade and up we've all just been so close. we all have like the same problems in life and its nothing to just talk to each other about the events in our lives and ways to get by them. we all also made a vow to make it out together and live our lives to the fullest. turn down for what right? whatever lmfao.

"tbh, like our school got so much babies like i needa hurry up and be cuffed." shy said. me and marie gave her a look like bitch, "girl you always wanna be cuffed but as soon as you start talking to a boy you be looking at other niggas." marie replied. "aint it doe! you talking to jordan right now, you was just talking bout how fine brandon was yo ole hot pussy ass." i said. me and marie was laughing "bitch stfu its whatever doe cause jordan gon always be my baby, i just thought brandon was cute thats all." shy said. "right, then tomorrow you gon be fangirling bout the nigga have several seats." i replied. "fight me den." she taunted, me and shy started play fighting and i only let her beat my ass cause i was tieddd! any other day i woulda beat zat aihh real quick.

at this point me, marie, and shy were all laughing and just joking around. "thats okay, cause watch when i pull them tracks out you wont be baby no more." i said with a smirk, she laughed and pushed me slightly and i accidentally bumped into someone making my textbooks fall on they're feet. i turned to my left and caught sight of my crush kevon. now kevon? idcurr he was baeeee! he was 2 inches taller then me with a nice caramel complexion, had a brush cut with them waves on swim be having me drowning lmfao, he has golds and he just so laid back and chill. honestly he isn't one of those guys i'd go for because of his hood mentality but its just something about him, his style dope asf and he just overall summertime fine. only people who know about my crush on him is marie & shy, ian gon fangirl just yet ima keep it gucci. cool and collected. "oh snap, im sorry. me and my homegirl was playing around my bad." i apologized. "nah its cool, you good." he replied, i almost melted at the sound of this nigga's voice. so deep but steady. before i can snap back into reality he had bent down and picked up my books for me handing them back. "thanks, once again my bad." i said. he chuckled. "you cool." we sorta stood there staring at each others eyes while i watched him size me down but not in a bad way..i think? he did that lul lip thing where the boys lick theres lip or wuteva. personally i find that such a turn on. i realized we all were just standing there so i hurriedly grabbed shy's arm and we walked fastly to the grand stairs of the school. "oooh shit, alex over here snatchin' bae's and what not." shy said while laughing, i blushed..just a lul. "boy why you just stood there, you shoulda made a move!" marie exclaimed. "ummm bitch df, ion know if that nigga gay ion wanna have to fight somebody, plus ion een really care for him like that." shy and marie haulted me to a stop with a "bruh -_-" expression on they're faces.

"dead ass bullshitty ass lie, you be talking bout that boy everyday!" marie said. "omg he so fine, omg there go bae, omg omg omg!" shy said imitating me. "bitch ion even sound like that." i said with a scoff. "okay, watch yo ass miss the bae bus don't be runnin' back to me and shy." marie said laughing. "unt uh neff, bye felicia's!" i said as i walked away from them towards my class when the bell rung. so what, im never the one to approach remember?