- Chapter Twenty Five .

(pic of kenton AKA ken on top)

i woke up not feeling it so i knew today was gon be a bummy day, i did all my hygiene and after i just stared at myself in the mirror. my hair was a mess and ian feel like styling it. it was getting really annoying to me right now, should i cut it to maybe a shorter length? maybe a curly bob like beyoncé? ion know, ugh whatever. i made my way into my room and threw on some black joggers with a black tank top that read "team blasian" on it in droopy letters that looked like it was melting off my shirt. i customized it one day when i went to the mall with my mother when we were actually good and i treasured the item ever since. i threw on my leather cheetah jacket (the one that beyoncé has) and my black vans. i just added some rings, my black shades and brushed my hair into a messy bun. i plugged in my headphones and started listening to pretty hurts by beyoncé. i was really in a gloomy mood this morning and i had no idea why.

i arrived at the school and immediately saw marie, i made my way to her and hugged her as we made our way to the café for breakfast. when we got there i realized that shy wasn't with us. "where's shy?" i asked marie. "ion know, she was with me a couple minutes before you came but then she got a text and said she had to be somewhere." marie replied shrugging. hmm, what this girl doing now? my thoughts were interrupted when i felt strong arms wrap around my waist. i quickly whipped around to slap that person but the person caught my hand just in time and intertwined our fingers. "damn bae, it's just me." kevon said. i instantly calmed down and sorta melted into him, damn he smelt good. i was once again interrupted as i felt his warm lips linger over mines, he pecked me a couple times so i teased him and licked his lips. "keep staring at me like that and ima have to lay this dick on you, especially with you over here looking like a badass." he said a little above a whisper, i shuddered under his pepperminty breath and sensual touch. it amazes me how he brightened up my gloomy day just from his presence. "ewwww, nahsty. that's enough PDA for today guise, shows over." marie said pulling me away from kevon. "man you taking bae time away from me." kevon said chuckling. "but who said i cared though?" marie said teasingly. "awee man how you gon do me like that?" kevon said fake hurting. meanwhile we got our breakfast and sat down at a booth. "boy bye you'an nobody." marie said laughing, i got in a lul chuckle too. "so you siding with ha? okay i gotchu." he said eating his food. "boy get out'cho feelings you know i love youuu." i said pecking his cheek.

we all made small talk and just finished eating our breakfast, that's when shy came up and sat next to marie in the booth. "wassup y'all." she said. kevon said wassup to her but me and marie just grilled her. "where the hell were you?" i spoke. "umm, i had somewhere to be." she said with a straight face. "and where was that somewhere? all of a sudden you got a text and you jumpin' up and down to be somewhere." marie said. "don't worry about it." she said smirking. "ayee, anybody seen snoop today? he dipped earlier this morning too." kevon asked curiously. "uhh, ion know maybe he had somewhere to be too-i mean like you know a class or something ion know." shy said nervously. ooookay, that was weird. "yeah....maybe" i said eyeing shy down. "umm, anywho y'all heard about that new boy that came to our school? everyone say he a baddie, say his face gated and everything." shy said. "nope haven't seen him." marie said. "me neither." i agreed. "oh, well y'all done eating c'mon the bell bouta ring." shy said. we all got up and threw our trash away walking to the front of the café doors. "omg, you are so gorgeous i livess." said someone i looked up and saw this boy, i never seen him around before, must be that new guy? "thanks hun, you're adorable as well." i said flashing him a smile. tbh he really was, his light skin complexion was everything, he had wavy hair that was cut into a lul fade, he was about my height and his style was off the map. he had on a white and royal blue aztec printed shirt, a silver grazed necklace, some khaki joggers and some royal blue toms to match his shirt, okok i see lul buddy lol. "thank you but you got me beat haha, my names kenton but you can call me ken." he said reaching out his hand. i shook it and gave him another smile. "hi ken my names alex but you can call me poca or blasian which ever one you cool with. these are my friends marie and shy and this is my boyfriend kevon." i said introducing them. kevon pulled me closer and kissed my neck. "sup" he said to him. ken smiled and waved to all of them. "you is just too cute." shy said. "ikr like im living for you." marie said as well. "thank you, y'all all baddies tbh." he said chuckling. "you need any help with knowing where your classes are?" i offered. "yes please thank you." he said giving me his schedule. oh snap, he had every period with me except for 3rd and 4th. "ooh shit you have every period with me except 3rd and 4th. c'mon i'll show you to first period." i said. he smiled and nodded and on cue the bell rung. we all walked to the front of the school and dispersed to our class ways after we all said our goodbyes, kevon pecked me on the lips and told me to text him before he left and went his way. i lead ken to our classroom walking up the flight of stairs. "how long y'all been together?" he randomly asked. "for about a couple of days now." i replied honestly. "hows it been with him? he is so fine." he said. "it's been kinda rough but it's going good now." i said half smiling at him, lul dude cute but he better back off my man haha. "awee what happened?" he asked concerned. "aaah, i'll tell you another time lets just hurry up and get to class." i said. i wasn't sure about telling him my business so quickly, he seems real cool but i literally just met dude. we got into class and he sat next to me because the teacher automatically wanted me to be like this shadow over him, to basically warm him up to the class and school overall. i guess i can shadow ken. ha, i just made a new friend.