Stay

"Finn?"

"Yeah?"

"Stay." Is what Millie said.

"Okay..."Finn said as he moved closer to Millie. Millie took him by the cheek and kissed him.

"Millie...your parents."Finn whispered. Millie could feel his hot breath on her face.

"They're on a weekend trip. Don't stop." Millie said as she got on top of Finn. The kiss got hotter by the minute neither of them wanting to stop. Finn unbuttoned his shirt and took it off still not letting go of their passionate  kiss. Millie slid her dress off quite easily. Finn took in his great view of Millie's whole body. He just smiled. "Finn...I-I...need...you." Millie said in between kisses and heavy breaths.

"Mills...okay I guess." Finn responded. Not letting go of the kiss Finn put his tip into Millie. Millie squinted at first but soon fell into pleasure.

"Oh Finn! You're so big!" Millie whispered loudly as she held on to Finn's head and neck. Millie felt ecstatic burning pleasure in here lower abdomen. She could barely breathe. Hearing Finn's grunting made her moan which made Finn even harder and and increasing his speed. But he stopped in the middle. Which made Millie whine.

"Finnie. Why'd you stop?" Millie whined.

"Millie this isn't right. I'm pretty much raping you... you're not even going to know this happened tomorrow. It's not like you to do this...I'm sorry Millie but I have to go." Finn said as he walked out of her bedroom door. Finn went to bed and set his alarm to 6:00am so he could go check on Millie the next morning. Millie was already asleep when he closed the bedroom door.

When he came into her house the next morning she was throwing up in the toilet. Finn helped by kneeling down and holding up her hair.

"Finn what are you doing here?"Millie asked as she looked up at him.

"I uh...saw you running out of your room with your hand over your mouth. So I thought I would come to see if you were okay." Finn let go of her hair. Millie was just looking at him like wtf. "Millie. Do you remember anything from last night?"Finn asked.

"Not really. I remember coming to Greg's party and then everything else is just blank."Millie said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Oh okay. I think you should just stay away from Greg..."Finn said.

"Oh uh okay."

Finn left and went home leaving Millie all alone. She just sat on her bed thinking. Not knowing what was really going on.