Pervert bastard!

Natsu's Pov

         Stupid Ice princess! That jerk will pay for throwing a cold drink at my face! Im now soaked  and I smell like beer, like if I was drunk or something. For being a dragon slayer, I am pretty cold now and my nose is getting runny since my clothes are wet! "Oi! Natsu go home! Your going to get a fever if you don't change your clothes." Gray said while getting closer to me. 

        I scoffed at him, "It's not my fault! Your the one who threw that stupid beer at my face!" He rolled his eyes at touched my forehead with a worried expression. 'I don't get why he cares if he threw the damn drink at my face, in the first place!' I thought as he leaned his head towards mine. My heart all of a sudden started to beat faster and I believe my face was as red as Erza's hair by now. 'Why-Why am I getting like this all of a sudden.. it's just Gray!' He backed away and saw my major blush which made him think I had a fever. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled. I could still hear what he said and I just nodded my head. "It's fine.. well I have to go." I said.

        I got up and waved at my best friend Lucy heartfilia and went towards the house. I began to shiver at the cold breeze hitting my wet clothes but I feel like that's not the only reason why I shivered. I decided to let it slide and continue my way home. I finally arrived at my house which felt like hours of walking. I opened my door and closed it, well I think I did. I started to take off my clothes on my way to the bathroom to take a long hot shower. 

       I turned on the water  and immediately felt the hot water on my back sending shivers down my spine. I moaned in satisfaction as the temperature was perfect  for me. I started to pour the shampoo on my hair and started to scrub my hair. My dumb ass forgot  I had soap in my hands and scrubbed my eyes and started to scream in pain. Damn it I can't see anything anymore I washed my hands off with the water on the shower head until I heard a creak of the bathroom door which made me stop my actions. I turned towards the door and remembered I couldn't see. "W-who's there!" No response. "If this is some kind of prank I swear to god-" I got cut off by a hand on my mouth. "Relax flaimbrain its just me, Gray." He said as if it was normal for him to break into someones home and enter the shower with them!

        I bit his hand making him remove it from my mouth and hiss in pain. While he was busy I took the chance to rub my eyes with water and run for my life. I opened my eyes and saw a little blurry but could still see the exit. Before I could run I got pinned on the shower wall earning a glare from Gray. "Your not going anywhere Natsu. Especially for what you just did." He looked like he was going to kill me. I stood proud and glared back at him. "You earned it for breaking into my house and entering inside MY shower while I'M taking a shower!" I yelled at him. He looked straight in my eyes and god was his eyes beautiful! His big blue eyes met my green onyx eyes. I got lost in them until he got closer to me. "Natsu.." he whispered in my ear huskily making me send shivers down my spine.    

Third Person POV

       Natsu gulped. "Gray what are you-" Natsu got cut off by Gray smashing his lips onto Natsu's  making him moan is surprise.  He took the advantage and slipped his tongue into Natsu's mouth and explored my mouth. His eyes where wide open but slowly melted into the kiss and started to kiss Gray back. It was long and passionate but then turned into lust. They separated for some damn air.  They started panting and looked at each other. Natsu blushed and looked away making Gray smile at how cute Natsu can be. "You know Natsu, you have a perfect body.." Gray looked up and down at Natsu making Natsu blush like Erza's hair and pushed Gray away. "You...you... 

PERVERTED BASTARD!" 

(Dont judge meh its my first one shot! Anyways, hope you liked it!)