Chapter 4... TROLOLOL.

Isabel P.O.V.

"What, we're kinda in a hurry here. I want to play video games." Bianca complained as "Germany" called us.

"What?" I said. Germany came closer and whispered to us with shifty eyes.

"You know... about ze.. ozer countries...?"  Germany said.

"Well duh!"  We both said rolling our eyes.

Germany turned pale. He looked in front of a grey house which must've been his I assume.

"Dude wtf you look like you're gonna pass out," Bianca noticed.

Then Germany grabbed us and burst open his house's door and pushed us inside.

"OMG I'M GONNA GET RAPED! I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS SHIT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Bianca yelled and I screamed.

"Shut up! I'm not going to rape you! Just tell me what do you know about the countries?" Germany stopped us both from screaming.

"I dunno, ask her. I only watch Hetalia." Bianca said and Germany swore under his breath.

"But I do know uh... that uh.. YOU LIKE ITALY!" Bianca trolled. Germany turned beet red.

I rolled my eyes and scowled. "Bianca!! I know that you are Germany. I know everything about this stuff. So don't play dumb with me, okay?" Germany stared at me for a second. Verdammte Scheiβe!!"

"Verdammte Scheiβe! America made sure vat everyone in ve city didn't know!" Germany swore. 

"Okay seriously dude, we need to leave." Bianca said hastily.

"Okay. J-just don't vell anyone, allvight?" Germany opened the door and me and Bianca raced out.

"Da fuq was that shit?" Bianca said loudly as the door closed behind us. "Do ya really think he's Germany?" 

"Positive. Something's up. If Germany is here then maybe America is too because Germany said that America made sure that no one knew. So obviously something's up in here." I said and we started walking to Bianca's house.

Bianca's P.O.V.

Okay, the deal is, I dunno why Germany is here... I mean... Hetalia isn't real... But whatevs. It's cool, actually.

"DAMMIT!!" I screamed as Mario fell into the lava.

"You're like never going to win." Isabel said from behind me.

"Shut up. I can do this." I moved my fingers on the controller and jumped right over Bowser.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I said as Bowser was the one who fell into the lava.

"I take that back." Isabel said. "I'm gonna go get some fruit."

"Oh get me golfish, would you?" I said.

"Yeah. Oh by the way, your mail thing is up." Isabel said from upstairs.

"Ughhhhhh. I'm too lazy to get it!" I complained.

"Too fucking bad, go get it." Isabel said.

"Fine." I got up and went outside to get the mail. I looked through everything, mostly bills, bills, and bills. Oh. And one for me. That's odd. I never get mail.

I looked on the back of my letter and here's what it said.

"Ms Bianca Knight [im making up a random last name cuz im not gonna tell you my real one]

 The basement

 1234 N. Seriouslydude  

 United States of America

 Chicago,

Illinois"

Right above that was the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry school crest.

Guess what happened next? I fainted. 

_____

There's Bianca's bf, Ivan over there in the multimedia. -->