Part 1 - The Concert

Saab can hear her heart beating louder than the screaming fans from the backstage. She have long waited for this day to come. As the only daughter of the famous Maestro Mr. C. Andrada , there's always this kind of pressure on her part that she needed to follow her father's footstep, but Saab didn't want to be just a shadow of her father, instead she created her own name and both of her parents have been very supportive on her. She started auditioning as a trainee to several entertainment companies and luckily passed after 4 tries in UniStar Entertainment. She was trained for 2 years and debuted as a solo artist after. Her style in music and her sweet and soothing voice captured the hearts of thousands of fans that made her who she is now. But it wasn't easy, never easy. She had to sacrifice her studies to focus on her career and had to work everyday lack of sleep. Also, as it has always been, fake rumors and bashers are everywhere. She can't please everyone. No one can. But this is her dream, and this is what she wants, and nothing is impossible if she'll just follow her dreams, to be a star. And a Star she became.

Two years after debut, Sabrina Louise Andrada, musician, singer, composer. Broke several sales record, topped every music charts both local and international market, bagged several trophies and international recognition. Hard work, patience, perseverance, and talent, all of these helped her made it to the top. Saab can't thank her fans enough and everyone who have supported her from the very start, and she can't believe that she is having her concert in the land of her dreams. Right now with the fans that she really loves.

As the stage coordinator signaled her to prepare, She nervously adjusted the strap of her guitar and stepped on the platform which would lift her to the stage, her concert stage. She whispered a little prayer to herself and closed her eyes as the lights went off telling her it's starting. She strums her guitar and as she started to sing, the crowd went crazy.