Part 2 - The Promise

Vince hurriedly hailed a taxi at Incheon airport and straight he went to the guesthouse he booked online. His plane just landed few minutes ago from Manila and he can already feel the winter air of Seoul. When he arrived at the place somewhere in Itaewon, he was greeted by the owner and his wife (he thinks) and he was assisted to his reserved room. It is a very simple yet cozy place, just like its pictures on the internet. The owner gave him the key to his room and when they left, he started to unpack his things and he went straight to the toilet for a quick shower. It is really happening, he whispered. After a year, he is making it happen. His promise to her.

When he arrived at the concert venue it's already jampacked with group of squealing teenagers with high powered camera lenses hanging around their neck, some are holding banners and lightsticks wearing concert shirts as souvenir. As James entered the arena, he also noticed that some concert goers are foreingers from different countries. He seated at his assigned seat at the VIP section.

Vince and his fiancee Celine planned to watch the concert together few years back, but it seems like fate played a trick on them that he is watching it alone tonight. He felt a loud pang on his chest at the thought but as the lights went off, signaling that the concert is about to start, he immediately brushed the thought off because he promised Celine that he will enjoy the show. No matter what.