Chapter 4.

"You're mine"

"B-But hyung! I'm not an item to be owned"

As Jimin kept complaining about not being an item and keep trying to understand what Yoongi was talking about, the older was busy scaring everyone who dared to talk bad about jimin, who dared to insult his baby boy, so when two people were approaching them, they didn't notice but the other three people who were with the, surely did.

So Hoseok, being the ball of sunshine that he was, greeted them excitedly and very loudly

"Namjoon! Jin-hyung! How are you both??!? I haven't seen you two in foreeeeeever"

"Oh shut up Hobi, we saw each other yesterday and not 24 hours has even past and we are fine, thank you"

"Pffff, 24 hours are still waaayyy too long!!!"

Both Namjoon and Jin ignored their excited friend and turned their attention to the others

Namjoon spoke first, as he noticed the two new faces, two omegas at that, he was taken by surprised as he saw Yoongi hugging the smaller omega of the two and unlike Jin, he still haven't met the two, until now that is.

"Hey Yoongi, Kookie, how are you both? And who you two might be??"

Both omegas bowed respectfully to the older while Jungkook answered

"Hey hyungs, we are fine and those two are Taehyungie and Jiminie and as you can see they are both omegas, with Jimin being the younger of the two"

"Heeeh that's nice, I'm Kim Namjoon and I'm mated to his beautiful person over here"

Namjoon said while hugging Jin

"And I'm 23 so that makes me the oldest"

He was really tall and very handsome by Jimins opinion

"You are old hyung, Haha!"

"Shut up Jungkook, show respect to your elders!"

"Hahaha, okay Jin-hyung whatever you say"

"Aishh this brat"

Jin just shook his head disapprovingly, but Taehyung was having none of it.

"Don't be rude to hyungs kook"

Jungkook stiffens, his Alpha in him wants nothing else than show this omega his place

"Did you just ordered me, omega??"

"Did it sound like a begging to you? Did I stuttered? NO, besides you were being rude"

"You are lucky you are just an omega-"

"Just an omega?!"

Jimin started giggling while whispering really low