Three. Leave Me Be

That is what I call cute^ Hiyaaaa my nonexistent readers! 😂 I thought someone would read this book but...I guess not? I don't care. I love what I write and I'm still going to write it.
...........................................................................
J-hope's POV
"I said, I'm not freaking into you nor do I want a bootycall you hoe!" I scream over the loud music. Jeez. Come to think of it, this is mainly and purely the reason why I don't like being a celebrity. These damn stalkers are everywhere! I just mean-I know that only a small and minor percentage of our fans act like this but it still boils my blood inside for some reason.
"Oh come on! You know that I'm not resistible, don't you?" The ginger-headed girl lowers herself in order to consciously expose her breasts. Okay. Now she had crossed the line...that was it for me. I get up abruptly, causing her to jolt backwards "Actually...you're the MOST resistible piece of crap I've ever met in my life. You should be proud to earn your trophy. And take a note; don't ever try to flirt with people who aren't low as your stance" I storm out of the cafe door, leaving the annoying girl in shock and on the way out, angrily throwing the money bill on the counter.
The freaking girl had the audacity to follow me around for a whole week. Now that she got what she deserved, I sigh in relief and decide to go back to the studio.
*fifteen minutes later*
"You're telling me that you lashed out on the girl!?" Namjoon cries in fear. I scoff as the other members simply stare at us and our 'heated' conversation. "Hell. I ignored her many times and at last, I couldn't take it anymore!" I yell back at him. Namjoon groans in frustration "Do you even know how our fans will react-" "Fans, people, paparazzi! That's the one and only thing you even talk about! Come to think of it, you don't really even care about how I might be feeling!" I cut him off with the sassy wave of my hand.
I knew I had made a wrong move. Namjoon stands up on his feet...forcing me into a corner "You know what? I see now that the reason why the other members don't talk to you...is because you are freaking useless-"
"Stop! Both of you. And for the record Namjoon, Hoseok is perfectly fine and not useless so if you could please shut up or else I am going to stuff a plastic bag down your throat" Jimin inexplicably lashes out on Namjoon, tears coming out of his eyes in the process.
We all stand there, frozen. I somehow knew that this was of no use. I mutter a quick "I hate myself" to everyone who were in that room and run upstairs to the rooftop. This was all my fault.
I huff in mental exhaustion and sit on the railing. This would be the place where I would escape to if there was too much going on in my headache of a life. Namjoon would usually comfort me. But now, i came up here because of him.
I mean. I can't say I blame him. I shouldn't have berated the girl in front of an audience of people and in public. Now BTS is going to get criticised for being rude because of my sh*tty self. 
I grab a strand of my hair and twirl in around in anxiousness. I get too caught up in my depressed thoughts...so much that I don't even notice a figure sitting next to me. I realise that someone had put a hand on my right shoulder and I almost fall back on the cemented floor. "Namjoon I don't want to talk nor-" Before I could even utter out the full sentence, the person covers my mouth with his hand.
"It's me. Jimin" he gazes at my surprised expression and then chuckles.  "Hey! Are you alright? I apologise for our leader's behaviour. I came up behind you while the others-especially Yoongi and Jin, were interrogating and well, they were mostly scolding him for what he had done. Also, in the meanwhile Taehyung was plotting a revenge plan with Jungkook for Namjoon's wrong doing and...I may be rambling but we all don't show it but we care about you-You know?" He flips his hair silky short hair back with his hands.
I stay frozen for the whole time. Why is he here? I am not really up for an argument again. I desperately sigh in defeat and turn away from him to face the starry sky. The rather 'tensional' air between us thickens.
"Look. Hoseok just give me a chance-" "If you want to talk in leisure then...I'm not the right person to talk to at the moment" I interrupt him deliberately so he would get pissed off or-at least go away for now. Thinking that he'd gone away, I turn around. But he still hadn't moved a bit.
I furrow my eyebrows "Uh...Huh. You really are stubborn then" I retort back to make him feel hatred and agony towards me. But no. I guess he really is patient after all.
"I'm not stubborn Hoseok. I am rather sensible. You would know that if we had gone to a coffee shop yesterday-" "NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE FREAKING COFFEE SHOP. I DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND YOU AND I CERTAINLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW YOUR DEGREE OF SENSIBILITY! LEAVE ME BE"
I take a deep breath. Hoping he would finally let go. Hoping that I get left behind by everyone; it's what I sincerely and obviously deserved. I look over to him. I see his head hanging low in embarrassment from my berated speech. See? I only cause sheer loss and utter destruction.
Why is he trying so hard to not hate me? Is this his way of guilt tripping me into submission? Last time I checked, he was the one leaving me behind. Not me.
Yet he makes me feel like I am the worst person ever.
"Now you've got the message. Can you please leave out the door and let me procrastinate on my entire existence? Or would you like to join me on this horrendous journey of self hatred? If I were you, I'd choose the first option so..." I trail off. I see his facial expression change from a look of embarrassment to a look of delight, he says "But you are not me, so I would rather go with the second option. Move aside"
To my surprise, he signals me to scoot over.
I roll my eyes. So he isn't going to give up? He nudges my shoulder "No I'm not, and yes I can read the expression on your face so I know exactly what you're thinking about. Am I ever going to back off? Stop? Give up? No. The answer is...no Hoseok. Until you forgive me. I will never give my hopes up. Pun intended by the way"
And for the first time in forever, I finally crack a shy smile. Jimin, I hate you so freaking much! This is what I'm talking about. He messes with your head to the point where it isn't even funny anymore. I feel like he has secret telekinesis magic up his sleeve.
"I know you hate me Hoseok. I can tell just by your mannerism. It's okay. One day you won't" He gives off his million dollar charismatic smile. Ugh. I want to get out of here. This is a mess.
"Leave me be"
"No"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Can you kids stop cat-fighting and come downstairs? I've taped Namjoon up against the fridge so he feels regret on his part...food is ready!" Jin says it in a sing-songy tone as he goes downstairs again.
"Fine. Hoseok?" Jimin looks over at me.
"Uh-uh um y-yeah let's uh...e-eat?" I stutter endlessly and mentally slap myself for being so childish in front of the devil himself. Who just smirked at my silliness. Wow.
D**k move right there.
...........................................................................
How's the chapter?
Bye readers!