DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

It all happened after I fell down the rabbit hole,It hurts a bit when I tried to get up from the floor and I started walking around in this strange place I just landed on.
I heard something,it sounds like someone is having a tea party or birthday party so I followed the music and saw a door mouse,a hate and a man with a high hat,I do like his hat,I've ALWAYS love hats.
That man seems to be walking towards me,when he came near me I saw his eyes,one of his eye was yellow and the other one was green. His eyes are so beautiful that I just got lost staring into those pretty and crazy eyes for a while and I woke up when I felt his hand touching mine,he took me by the hand and leads me to a long table with lots of food and tea pots.
He put a tea cup in front of me and took a tea pot from the hare and poured some tea into the cup then he turns to me:"would you like some sugar?"he asked,"oh dear!where are my manners!?I'm Tarrant Hightop and you can call me whatever you want,my dear but my friends do call me Hatter" "oh!my name is(Y/N) and yes I would like 3 sugar cubes please"I replied.
After some tea and chatting with the crazy but friendly tea lovers,I realized I have to get back to my family. I got up and say" I'm sorry but I must get going,I'm sure my family are worried sick about me,banging doors and windows trying to find me" I walked away from them.
I suddenly heard some noise it's like someone is stepping on plates and tea cups so I turned around to see what's happening but before I can turn my back there's a hand warped around my wrist and I know it's Tarrant,he says"I'm sorry if I scared you,please don't leave me" I turned around and met his puppy eyes. GOD! I CANT RESIST THOSE BEAUTIFUL EYES! I sighed"fine,I'll stay longer,just because of those pretty eyes of yours!" he chuckled and blushed a little.