ch.4

You closed the ring box and put it under Tarrant's chair again and get back to your chair and start to eat some cakes, drink some tea and began to join them then in the corner of your eyes... it's Tarrant !you turned you head you saw him walking towards you guys with a depressed look, you quickly ran towards him and hugged him but he gently pushed you away, your smile faded but you grabbed his left arm and lead him to his chair and you sat him down and you took the tea pot and poured some tea into his cup that he pushed away, you pushed the tea cup in front of him and he began to drink on it, he looked up and smiled at you as you placed your hand on his.
  Suddenly, a tea cup came flying towards Tarrant, he ducked and he went to pick it up, after few seconds he came back with the cup and he took your hands after he put the cup down and dragged you away from your chair, he suddenly leads you to dance waltz, you looked at him and asked "what the… what are you doing Tarrant ?", you can't yourself from laughing as he guides you to contiue dancing.
  His green and yellow eyes sparkles and your (f/c) eyes stares, you asked him, "what is it?", he stopped dancing and takes out the ring box under his seat, "seems like he found it" you thought inside your head as you stared at him and smile, he kneeled with one leg down and took your hand and asked  "(y/n l/n), will you be my wife?I love you so much…" you placed your another hand on his face, you replied while having a huge grin on your face.
  "well I want to but… I want to try being your girlfriend first" he looked at you confused "aren't we a thing already ? please say yes and marry me " he looked at you with puppy eyes, "DAMN! he so darn cute!" you thought, you nodded your head again and again, you want to say yes but you're too excited that there's no sound coming out.
  Everyone claps and smiles happily as you hug Tarrant when he got up, you kissed him passionately and the white queen screams happily and ran towards you guys and wanted to hug you but the March Hare stopped her, you two lovebirds are still drowned in the kiss then you pulled away and the both of you chuckles…