|| t e n || naughty 😈

"i'd be lying if i said
you make me speechless
the truth is you make my
tongue so weak it forgets
what language to speak in"

- rupi kaur

•°•°•°•

Mature content

;)

°•°•°•°

Kit breaks apart with a last bite to Ming's bottom lip. He is captured in the eyes that spark desire through him.

"You are very naughty, my Kitkat," Ming mumbles, too busy planting kisses upwards along the smaller man's neck.

Ming earns a soft moan when his teeth graze just below Kit's ear.

He catches Ming's dilated pupils and purrs close to his ear, "Oh, I can be even naughtier."

Ming feels himself already hard since the kiss. Kit really does have him wrapped around his paw, Ming can't ever remember a feeling this strong towards anyone else. Well, no one could ever outshine the blushing dimpled man he currently has in his arms.

"Fuck..." Ming sighs aroused.

He kisses Kit more roughly than before. The contact of their tongues dancing together is electrifying. Ming's firm hands pull Kit's body closer, resting them on his hips before caressing down to his ass. Kit tugs harshly on the hair of the other.

He whimpers, the friction between them isn't enough and he really wants Ming. So he tugs strongly on the taller man's black locks, separating their heated kiss.

Only then to have Kit on his tiptoes attacking Ming's neck with feverish kisses and kitten licks. All the whilst soft moans and grunts escape both lips as they rut together.

Knowing his boyfriend is struggling, Ming lifts him by the back of his thighs and pushes his back to the wall. Kit wraps his legs around Ming to feel stable before fucking into his mouth.

Kit moans louder when he receives the friction he needs. They both greedily swallow each others pleasured sighs.

He rakes his fingers through Ming's hair and tilts his sculptured jawline to the side, before nibbling into the skin down his neck. Ming groans, thoroughly enjoying his bold Kitkat.

Suddenly, Kit is jolted from his position against the wall and latches onto Ming for support. However, he needn't worry, Ming's strong arms carry him safely to his working desk, where Kit now sits on top of.

The two men's eyes linger, fuelled with passion and desire. Their chests rise in order to catch their breaths, the kisses they share are always utterly mind-blowing.

°