14. all i can see

before last night i never understood how good make up sex was

before last night i never understood how good make up sex was. after going back to my place with lip i learned how great it really was. after that i fell asleep in lips arms.

the next morning i woke up to lip kissing my neck making me giggle.

"stop, it's too early." i told him.

"oh, it's too early for this?" lip asked as he kissed my neck trying to leave his mark.

"okay, maybe it's not." i said tilting my head giving him better access.

"so, does this mean we're back together?" lip asked me as i stood up from my sleeping position.

"well, i didn't have make up sex with you last night for nothing." i told him as i pecked his lips.

"wait, so you're saying that was make up sex? if you would've told me that i could've some so much better." lip whispered in my ear sending shivers down my body.

"no, you were fantastic last night." i told him.

"good, you ready for round two?" lip said as he went to kiss me but i heard a knock on my door and lip pulled away as emma walked into the room with tears in her eyes.

"what's wrong em?" i asked her as i sat up in my bed.

"seeing monica last night, reminded me of dad." emma said which shocked me.

i had no idea emma remembered any of that since she was so young when it happened.

"hey, come here." i said holding my arms out as emma walked into them and cried on my shoulder.

lip seemed confused at first but once emma mentioned my dad lip knew what she was talking about.

there's this one day where mike and i came home from school but we noticed everything was quiet, too quiet and that when little 2 year old emma walked over and all she said was "daddy." as she cried. that's when we knew something was wrong.

then mike and i walked over to the kitchen and saw our dad on the floor with his wrist slit into. there was so much blood on the floor.

but when mike went over to him, he was already dead. if only mike and i hadn't missed the bus we wouldn't have had to walk home from school and maybe we could've stopped it from happening.

i knew that my father was sad most of the time but i had no idea that he was struggling with his inner demons that bad.

never had i ever imagined it getting that bad. seeing something like that as a kid does things to you, it changes you, it pretty much scars you for the rest of your life.

-

i was sitting in class to take my physics exam when i saw lip walk into the class and sit next to me. i was glad to see he had decided to show up at school again.