Author's Note

Hello!!! Welcome to my first story ever shared! Just a couple of formalities before we get started.

Please don't copy! I reserve all rights to this story!

I do not own any of the images used in this story, they all belong to their respective owners and have been borrowed from either Pinterest or Google.

Yes, this is my first story I have shared....it may sound like someone else but to each their own opinion I did try to keep my own ideas to this story and I did try to keep the cliches out but let's face it....we love it sometimes.

I know my writing is not perfect BUT practice is everything. There may be some mistakes and I'm sorry for those if you could point them out I would really appreciate it!

Also, this is fiction and my own imagination. Any and all resemblances to any person/event in real life and or/other works are purely coincidental!

There are swear words in this story as well as abuse physical and mental. If this does not work for you there is an exit button. Trust me, I use it as well.

Let's not be assholes about this. If you have constructive criticism I would love it. If you have hateful things to say I take absolute pleasure in reporting you. JK....or am I?

The Queen of the Prey was reviewed by Majestic Inc @MajesticIncAwards

You are welcome to check it out in their Review Book 2

The Queen of the Prey was also given a shout out by @werewolf on June 24, 2019

Okay...now onto the story! Hope you all like it!