Part 1 (English)

The rain starts pouring. A girl put on her blue jacket while tidying her beautiful shoulder length hair. Her name was written so clearly on her uniform metal name tag, 'WINRY KARINDA'.

She widened her view, looking thoroughly on the window, the rain is quite heavy, she said while looking at the raindrops racing down on the glass. She closes her eyes slowly, a memory on her back of minds starts playing. The stairs. The trembling little hands. The desperate scream. The pool of blood.

Pretty sure it's not a beautiful memory, she starts struggling to breathe. While trying so hard to calm herself, she holds her necklace tightly. A magnificent silver 4-leaf clover necklace

...........................................................................................................

The same necklace attached in the neck of this one girl. She is pretty even with boyish short hair and her mountain bike. The rain starts pouring when she's on her way to the school. Today is her first day as a high schooler. She's pedalling her bike faster and stop at some bus shelter that is quite crowdy. Panicky put on her headset. Some loud music starts playing and she calmer now.

People around her, mostly boys glance at her a few times. Fascinated by her beauty, white and flawless face, pointy nose, plump red lip, big eyes, perfect body proportion. With her slightly wet hair, she looks attractive.

Everyone so immersed in her beauty and can't see her trembling hands.

'SERA VIA KARAMOY' is written on her uniform name tag.

...........................................................................................................

PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).

According to American Psychiatric Association, PTSD is a psychiatric disorder that can occur in people who have experienced or witnessed a traumatic event such as a natural disaster, a serious accident, a terrorist act, war/combat, rape or other violent personal assault. People with PTSD have intense, disturbing thoughts and feelings related to their experience that last long after the traumatic event has ended. They may relive the event through flashbacks or nightmares; they may feel sadness, fear or anger; and they may feel detached or estranged from other people. People with PTSD may avoid situations or people that remind them of the traumatic event, and they may have strong negative reactions to something as ordinary as a loud noise or an accidental touch.

Winry and Sera are two people with PTSD, they share the same trauma, that caused by...

Rain.

...........................................................................................................

On the other side, a guy with a black jacket and white umbrella walking joyfully as if dancing on the wet pedestrian road. His cheerful and positive vibe is a complete contrast to his fierce appearance, the tape above his left eyebrow make him look more intimidating. Well, the good thing is he doesn't let the rain ruined his day because today is a special first day of his high school life. This light-hearted person's name is 'LEONARDI MAWUNTU'. Just like what written on his uniform name tag.

And behind his white uniform, he wears a 4-leaf clover necklace.

Necklace by Suzy Q Design