Freed

(Amy's POV)

I was at my temple feeling very depressed and emotionless. So Sonic doesn't have feelings for me but sees me as a friend instead. I guess I have to stick with it since it only makes him happy.

I turned on the song 'Ruin My Life' by Zara Larsson to add my depressing mood since I can't feel any happiness.

(Rainstorm's POV)

I hate this prison! It's been way too long! It feels more like we kept here for 14 centuries or more.

"Huh?" I feel something insecure. Could that mean my counterpart is having negative emotions?

"I feel freedom, boys!" I laughed evilly.

"One of them is feeling insecure?" Thunderstorm asked.

"Finally, all these centuries I waited to get free!" Windstorm smirked.

"Yeah, the door is fading! Let's cause global warming!" I laughed evilly.

"Oh, yeah!" Thunderstorm grinned.

(Sonic's POV)

I hope I didn't make her feel depressed. I should've been honest with the truth but I chickened out like a stupid coward. I hope she's all right.

I was waiting for Hermes the god of everything and mostly the messenger. He was supposed to deliver the scroll of Summer lists to me but he hasn't showed up.

"Huh?" I felt something leaking from my ceiling, "Rain?" I was confused by why it's raining but then I realized what this meant, "Oh, no! Amy's insecurity freed the prisoners!"

That means the climate is in trouble! What have I unleashed?!

"This is all my fault! I really should've told her my honest truth!" I ran out of my temple to find my friends. When I ran I noticed the sky changing more.

My counterpart is creating dark clouds of thunder and lightning.

"Sonic! We're having a big problem!" I heard Silver's voice.

"I know! It's my fault!" I said.

"What are you talking about?" Silver got confused.

"I hurt Amy's feelings and her depression caused her insecurity to free our counterparts!" I said.

"YOU WHAT?!" Shadow came behind me.

"I know, I lied to her! I was a coward! I'm sorry!" I yelled.

"Now look at what you have done! We got to fix the world before it's too late! Zeus might banish you!" Shadow scolded me.

"Stop it! You're making my guilt worse!" I fell on my knees, sobbing in despair.

"We'll talk about this later! We got a world to save thanks to you!" Shadow said.

"No! We can't do this without Amy!" I stand up but still crying, "You get the girls to help you! I gotta find Amy!"

"Got it!" Silver said as he followed Shadow.

-

I ran back to Amy's temple and found her at the garden. She had a gloomy look and a dark cloud above her head, raining on her like a cartoon.

"Amy..." I said quietly.

"Sonic....do you have.....any idea what you have done?!" She hissed in anger.

"I know you're pissed. You have every right to be mad at me. I'm sorry. I was selfish, irresponsible, a coward, and a dumbass asshole. I should've been very honest with you but I chickened out and hurt your feelings. It's my fault I let your insecurity freed our counterparts" I said with my ears down.