Chapter 3

Tanner was having a wonderful dream, similar to many he had had recently. He and Dylan were back together, Dylan was in his bed and he was waking up to Dylan giving him a blowjob.

"Oh Dylan," Tanner moaned in his dream. It feels so real.

Tanner's eyes fluttered open. It is real! Tanner's heart jumped as he saw Dylan bobbing down on him, flooding his groggy brain with memories of the day before. He's back! I have my boyfriend back! Tanner reached his hands down to feel Dylan's hair. It felt so good. And that video tutorial last night sure paid off. We certainly don't have any problems in that department anymore! I was right, the best person to teach Dylan how to suck dick was Dylan. He's the best!

"Oh Dylan."

Dylan glanced up to see the pleasure on Tanner's face and smiled as much as he could with a mouth full of cock. It was only the third time that he could remember doing this, but he was starting to feel more confident about it. Tanner's size took some getting used to, and Dylan felt good knowing he was learning to handle it. Or relearning. It was weird to think he'd had this whole other life with Tanner that he didn't remember. How could he possibly forget something as amazing as this? As amazing as ... boyfriend food. Dylan want boyfriend food.

"Oh Dylan, it won't be long now, it's coming soon."

Dylan remembered to keep the front of his tongue in the line of fire as Tanner gave him what he craved. After he'd gotten the last drop, Tanner signaled for him to come up.

"I love you Dylan. So much. I'm so glad you're here with me."

Dylan smiled. "I love you Tanner."

"Do you remember anything? Anything before you were in the woods where I found you yesterday?"

Dylan shook his head. He was sad to think he might be disappointing Tanner.

"That's OK, I was just checking. I didn't think you would. It doesn't change how much I love you. Come here."

Dylan rested his head on Tanner's chest as Tanner held him. Dylan had figured out he liked cuddling with Tanner at least as much as anything. He was happy to snuggle in Tanner's arms until Tanner decided it was time for them to do something else. Again Dylan marveled at how great his life was. Before Tanner found him, he couldn't have imagined having love like this.

When Tanner felt like getting up, he supervised Dylan in the bathroom.

"We don't need to shave again. We're only 18 and it will probably be a year or two before we need to do it every day. Maybe longer for you and less for me. You're a few months older than me but my body started developing way before yours."

Dylan still needed help brushing his teeth, but he had showering down. Tanner let him wash both of them just to be sure.

They didn't do much Sunday other than try to teach Dylan some words at home. Tanner knew there were things he needed to do, but he wasn't ready to leave Dylan alone just yet.

*

Twenty-four hours later they were again finishing up their morning routine.

"I'm going to need to go over to your house today and pick up some clothes for you. I kinda hope no one's there, I don't really want to talk to anyone in your family yet. I don't want to leave you alone for too long, but I think it's better if I leave you here in case they're there. I don't want to take a chance of them finding out right now. You're making so much progress, I'm sure it won't be long until we're ready to tell them. I want them to see that I can take care of you and you're better off with me."