Chapter 4

Jordan's POV

"...IT'S GONNA BE A FANTASTIC DAY!" I heard loud obnoxious singing. I groaned and went to stretch, yet something kept me from doing so. That's when I heard it.

"BLAKE I SWEAR TO THE GODS ABOVE I'M GONNA MURDER YOU! Tyler I need you to get up babe." I heard a groan and all of sudden I was moving, "Damn it Blake!" I looked up to see Lo-Lo looking at me. I then looked down to see my wrist tied together, I looked down and my feet were tied as well. Blake ran threw my head, than I heard laughter.

"Jordan, -laugh- nice dick person," I looked at Tyler confused, he must of seen my confused look for what he said afterwards, "She must of drawn a dick person on your forehead." I nodded still daze from just waking up. That's when I noticed a dick on his forehead.

"There's a dick on yours," He nodded. That's when I looked toward the doorway, there stood the red haired beauty, with an evil, evil smirk. Two makers rested in her hand, a washable one, and permanent one. Jason and Alex looked like they were dying, Jason using the wall for support banging his fist, while Alex was bent over slapping his knee.

"Hah-Ha very funny," Logan crossed his arms pulling Tyler's right hand. Logan then smirked at Tyler, "You know maybe we could try using handcuffs." He pulled his right hand back so Tyler would fall towards him. Let's just say Tyler looked like a apple. I coughed.

"Back to the situation, Blakey could you unlock, and untie us please." I said giving the best puppy eyes. She smiled and walked over, cutting the ropes connected to my ankles.

"Welcome to the game show, with your host... Blake! This Morning our consentants are -drum roll please- TYLER, LOGAN, AND JORDAN!" She said, acting like she was holding a microphone, "Today they are locked and tied up. Jordan's wrist are connect to Tyler's and Logan's handcuffs. Somewhere in this room is a knife to cut the rope, and two keys. They must work together to be set free. Have fun!" Blake waved smiling. Logan groaned.

"Her and her stupid games."

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

One key was under her bed, the second key was hidden in a book. The knife, hidden in a box of pads. We wish not to speak on how come we looked in there. After all of were unlocked and untied, we tried to wash off the marker. Tyler's came off easily, while Logan and I still had the dick drawings on us. After all of that we rushed downstairs. To find her eating brownies.

That's how we ended up in this situation. Blake, on the ground tied up. In was a miracle that we got her like this. She has dicks drawn all over her, and a farting dick. Yeah, we are immature, but how else are you supposed to have fun?

"I swear when I get out of here, you all will wish you didn't do this." Logan snorted.

"Who said your getting out?" She smirked.

"MOM! SARAH! LITTLE MAN! HELP! LOGAN TIED ME UP!" Never have I seen Logan move so quickly.

"I swear I will pull out the 'get along handcuffs'!" I heard Andrea yell. In a flash Blake was untied. I guess Andrea knew how to scare them. That's when Andrea poked her head, she looked at us, "Now, get your asses in her, breakfast is ready." We all ran, Blake grabbed an apple. I remember from when we were little-

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked Blake. She shook her head, not wanting to talk at school, and I've grown used to the silence. "Why not?" It was early morning, and everyone should eat breakfast. She grabbed her notebook and showed me.

I don't like eating breakfast, never that hungry. Sometimes I will though.

"Okie Dokie," I went back to eating, and she just watched. I talked to her, and asked if it was alright to go to her house, to which she smiled, a big bright smile and nodded.

Tyler sat right next to Logan, Blake next to Logan, and I was next to Blake. She sat, sometimes taking a bite out of her apple. I know it was creepy, but I found myself captive of watching her. The way she would stare out, into the empty space, lost in the mind of hers, or when she would smile. You could tell her fake, and real smiles apart, or at least I could. Fake, either a tight lipped smile, and she would give the tiniest nod, or she would smile with her teeth, but they would never go fully up. A real smile, a smile either with closed lips or pearly whites gleaming. It was so big her eyes would close. It was adorable, and spectacular. Her facial expressions were always the best to watch. As long as I could remember I would always watch. She then got up to throw away her apple.

"Jordan, you just better get on one knee already by the way your looking at her." I snapped my head towards Jason, widen eyes. Alex spat out his drink. Wide eyes, than slapped Jason, while Jason was cracking up. A full belly chuckle. Blake, when she got back, looked confused.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing!" I quickly yelled, and Logan snickered. I glared at him.

"Amazing job Andrea, your food is always fabulous." Attention went to Tyler, and Tyler smiled at me, I realized what he was doing and smiled back.

"You're just too sweet Tyler, thank you." He smile at her and said a 'You're welcome' than went back to eating. Conversing here and there.

"Okay, I can't handle this, Logan, Jordan, Blake, go wash your faces." Sarah said while laughing. Everyone burst out laughing and we all went up, including Tyler. We tried, and tried and got some of it off. That's when Blake groaned.

"Tomorrow we have school." Blake groaned out, "and guess who's back?" Tyler and Logan's eyes widen, and Logan cursed.

"What's going on?" Tyler looked at me.

"This guy that hits on Blake, he was suspended, but it ended. He's always harassing her and the school doesn't bat an eye, they instead look away like the cowards they are." Tyler explained. That pissed me off.

"What the hell, why do they do that." One word, That's all he said, money.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Blake's POV

I felt someone sling their limb over my shoulder. IT, pulled me close and IT leaned it, "Missed me Flames?" You could hear the lust in IT's voice. That ignited the fire with me.

"IT, you better get your arm off, before I should let you feel just how bad this flame burns." Where are the boys you may ask. Tyler is sick, Logan is in the nurse's office with him. Jordan, bathroom. IT chuckled.

"You know you want this, little spark, just admit it." With that I couldn't stop my flying fist. Reflex, it was out of reflex. IT removed IT's arm and muttered botch, holding is precious face. With that I took off running. Someone grabbed my arm, and pulled me towards themselves.

"Slow down Blakey, jeez what's wrong." I looked up too see Jordan's worried face looking down at me.

"IT showed up, I escaped." I simply said.

"It?" I nodded.

"Eugene, but I call him IT, he doesn't deserve a name." It was true, he harasses girls left and right. Jordan nodded. Than there was a screeching noise, I covered my ears, realizing Jordan pulled me into that one hallway where the bells ring the loudest.

"Come on let's go." Jordan laughed while saying that. With that we walked, until we had to split going to our classes. I smiled as I got lost in thought.

It was amazing having Jordan here, right where he should be.

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I"M SOOOO HAPPY! TWO THINGS!

I can finally respond to people's messages! I was able to fix it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Second- So I had a childhood friend named Logan, who I completely forgot about. We just got back into contact, and I started calling him Lo- Lo, and he's bi. I swear if he gets a boyfriend named Tyler I will freak out.

That's all, Hope everyone enjoys there day! BYEEEE UNICORN FAMILY LOOOOVE YOUUU ELYSSA OUT!