Chapter 6

"Where do you think your going?" I rolled my eyes, and slammed my locker shut. IT quickly moved his fingers out of the way. I signed in defeat. That  would hopefully of broken his fingers. I shook my head at that thought. He wasn't worth the time of giving him an answer.

"What Blake? Gonna just give me the silent treatment?" I didn't bother giving IT a nod. If only I could give him a knuckle sandwich. I chuckled at that thought.

"You gonna tell me what's so funny?" I rolled my eyes again.

"What do you think you are doing with my sister." I looked towards Logan.

"Mind your own business," IT snapped. I also finally snapped.

"Eugene get away from me." I turned my head towards him, he smirked.

"Come on little spark, imagine, us a dream couple," He smirked and went to grab my arm. I stomped on his foot. He yelped and started cursing, while letting me go. With Logan on my side I started speed walking.

"I seriously hate that guy," Logan grumbled.

"Everyone hates him, even the school, just mister spoiled little rich boy gets everything he wants." I rolled my eyes.

"We could always get dad involved, you know he has more money then that kid's parents, and would gladly get the school to expel him." I sighed, I badly wanted to do that, but I hated the idea of it, for it seemed like we would be flashing our money. I soon heard a giddy voice.

"What's got you two so down in the dumbs," There came Jordan skipping down the halls, not a care who was looking. Tyler was walking with him. Jordan put his arms around both Logan and mine shoulders. While Tyler went on the other side of Logan and grabbed his hand.

"Is it Eugene?" I looked to Tyler and just nodded, and groaned.

"Ever since he came back it's been awful, all he does is harass with me, and other girls, and no one does anything about it. A normal flirting is okay, but when you know they don't like you or are not interested in you it's annoying. Especially with him grabbing us." I explained to the boys.

"I'm telling you, dad would stop it," I shook my head. They understood that I just didn't like flaunting our money like Eugene.

"So what should our plans be after school?" Tyler asked. I could tell he wanted to change the subject, like me. So I gave him a smile.

"Ooh! How about the mall?" Jordan suggested to us.

"Yeah that sounds cool," Logan nodded to the idea, and Tyler agreed. I had said yes. We were in line for lunch. The line was moving rather slow.

"I know I'll wanna stop at the food court," I told the guys as they were talking about what stores we could hit.

"Then the gaming store, and the candy store," Jordan mumbled other stores as well. We were going to hit some clothing stores too. Then I needed to hit the Bath and Body Works store, for I had ran out of bath salts. We finally got our food, and were trying to get a table. We ate our food and discussed the details of the mall, I had texted Alex that we would be going, to which he said okay.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3

"Okay, so first let's go look at clothes," I groaned, clothes shopping with Logan is awful.

"Hmmm, how about this shirt?" Logan looked towards me as I sat on a chair, tired as all ever.

"That's the same shirt you looked at an hour ago Logan," I let out a breathe. We've already had five, not one, not two, but five girls come up to us, and they act like I don't exist, trying to help Logan. Also, he has been looking at clothes for hours.