chapter 1

Y/n woke up breathing heavily as she could feel beads of sweat on her forehead,her body being hotter than it should be,tears streaming down her cheeks as she woke up from her dreadful nightmare.

Y/n sobbed lightly as she tossed her feet across the edge of the bed and let them rest on the cold hard wood floor as she tried catching her breathe,before she looked at the time....it was only 5:34am and she didn't have to go to school yet.

She decided to get up anyway and went to her bathroom, cutting on the light and running a streaming hot bath before she stripped and got in laying back, closing her eyes and relaxing as she ended up falling asleep.

Time skip~

Y/n was now out of the tub and ready for school she was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a black hoody....her usual outfit to cover all her cuts. She put on some glasses ave her hair up in a messy ponytail before slipping on her shoes and grabbingher bag, and walking out the house...ready for another day in hell.

Y/n arrived at the school...being the first one there she decided to go to the dance studio they had in the basement part of the school and does what she does best to relieve her stress.

She cut on the music and started working on the dance she's been working on.

???? P.o.v

???? Had just arrived at the school ???? sighed lightly as he walked in on knowing no one would be there due to what time it was.

Since ???? Thought he was the only one there ???? Decided to explore around the school. As ???? Walked down a flight of stairs he heard music betraying through a room and as he turn the corner he saw a light shine from underneath a door and saw a shadow moving around from the light so he decided to go to that room and check to see who was in there.

As ???? Opened the door he seen a short figure of a female dancing to the music that was playing....???? Starred in awe as he watched her dance, he could see the pain, stress, loneliness, and so much more feelings as she danced..

???? Started examining the females small frame and saw multiple cuts and gaushes on her wrist and arms, even her stomach. As he heard the bell ring for the students to go to there first classes he quickly yet quietly shut the door as ran up the stairs and went to his very first class.

Y/n's P.o.v

As y/n heard the bell ring she groaned to herself not noticing how deep she had gotten into her steps and the music so she quickly put on her black hoodie again and grabbed her bag running out the room and up the stairs to her first period class.