The meeting

'Boom, "Boom" the locker went has Liz laughed as she closed the locker that her ex boyfriend sat in. At that Momment Mrs. Merrill walked out of the connor. Mrs. Merill saw everything! 

        "MS.GANOZOLS GO TO ISS AT THIS MINUTE." SHE YELLED

Mer POv 

Wassss up team unicorn... I'm Mer. I love unicorn and food. I would say who my besties are but I'm not your averge girl. I sum it up for you I'm a loner. Right now I'm in my math class with stupid Ms.Becker. 

        "Mer, stop daydreaming! I'm not going to ask you again what is 2a times 2a" Ms.Becker yelled. Mer jumped on the desk and said...

"Excuses me I'm a unicorn. I can do anything I want..BTW the answer is 4a to the power of 2." 

"GO TO ISS AT THIS MINUTE NO IF AND BUTTS!!!" 

"I DON'T GIVE ON UNICORN POOP ABOUT YOU....DUCES DUMMIES" I SCREAMED HOLDING UP THE PEACE SIGN AND WALKING OUT LIKE A BOSS. 

Tori"s POV

Wassss upppp..its your girl Tori. Anyways I was at lunch with the best Dannyi,Sophia ,and Josh. Danny was showing us a trick that he used to when he thought that his house got broked into when it was just his mom. 

"Tori you try" Danny said. I trying put some how I punch josh in the eye." Josh fell quickly on the floor and  started to cry. 

        "Is my eye ok, why do I feel dropped of water." At that momment I did not really didn't know if I should tell." 

"Nah bro, nah" I infromed in a boyishly voice. 

The lunch aid ran to the help. 

        "Who did this to you." I was crossing my fingers that he will say it I got punch so hard I forgot. 

        "Tori,the girl with the curly hair and the high waisted jeans." Josh cried and trying to stop the plain. 

"TORI GO TO ISS NOW' The aid yelled that made the whole lunch room tirned their head. 

"It is was a mis- ..... nevermind uggg' I whpped walking out the lunch room. 

Liz POV

As a sat there by myself in a cold dusty room. I heard a door open. 

"Hey" i said to a girl. She was 5'2 with a little atiuide. She has black curly hair and small eyes. I kept starting at her to see if she would answered. She didn't. 

"Hello, is anyone home." she still did not say anything just put laided her head down on the desk.