two.

Note:Listen to You in Me by Kard

The meeting.

Somin's POV

I walked into the store and look around and buys a milk drink. And then i bumped into someone

"sorry" i said without looking but he grabbed my wrist

"look to where your walking won't you?" he asked with sarcasm tone and i look at him with serious face.

"why do you even care?"i asked and i shrug my hands off his hands and walks out the store while drinking my milk and still walking at the road even the cars are on going

"hey! do you want to die?? Don't do it here!" a man shouts and continues to drive but i don't pay attention to him. A car is approaching me still im just walking slowly and a man pushed me with him and he is hovering over me and i pushed him on a safe side and shakes my head.

"No thank you?"he asked and i looked at him and bows a bit and then he holds my wrist again

"can i guess? I think you ran away from your home right?" he asked and i just looked at him and he smiled

"thought so " he laughed and pulls me somewhere dark and saw an apartment and he pulls me in there

" be thankful I'm giving you free staying here at the apartment although I'm full of loan tho so many people will come here i think" he said and i just looked around the apartment and then he opened the light a yellow light shines through us. I saw a bottle of soju and took one and drink it.

"YAH ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?" he asked me and took the bottle of soju from my hand. And i fell on the couch and so he sat down besides me and i looked at him.

"what do you need?"i asked him and he just kissed my forehead and i was surprised by that action

"What is your name?"he asked

"Jeon Somin"i answered and he was surprised by my answer i wonder why and then he smirks.

"looks like we have to go somewhere tomorrow" he said

"where will we go?"i asked and he just shrugs

"What about you?" i asked him

"Hm?"

"Can you at least tell your name?" i asked in irritate voice

"Matthew Kim"he answered and then goes on his bed and sleeps. I look at him while he was sleeping peacefully i think I'm falling over him. I know i just met him but the way he acts just get me to like him. I slept on the couch quietly and i felt that a blanket was covering me but i slept still.

Morning

I am still sleeping when someone wakes me up. I opened my eyes and saw a man in front of me. It's matthew.

"let's go" he said to me and i nod while standing and then he gave me his phone number and so i. We walked out the apartment and he is just smoking and then stops.

"wait me here in the store" he said

" why? Something wrong?" i asked him and he looks at me

"don't ask and do what i say"he told me so i waited and then he left.

3 hours later
He is not still here and i called him many times but he won't answer my calls. What happened to him?? I was going to call police yet i saw him with my father and i was surprised yet i am very mad right now and scared.

"honey? Why did you leave me?"my father asked and he was going close to me so i pushed him away and i am going to ran but matthew grabs my arms and i shook it off but he was strong enough.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?"I shouted at him crying but my father is besides me already so i took a piece of broken bottle and hits it on matthew's chest and i am so regret to what i did so many blood spilling over my hand and i throws the bottle still looking at the blood while my father is panicking and i looked at him and he is very scared right now and i laugh feeling crazy to what i did and my father ran out of the place where i am and then i pulls matthew until we reached the apartment and put him there.

"I love you and your mine only"i said to his body laying next to me and puts my head over his arms.

I only look at this body of him regretting i killed him with both of my hands. Everytime i stay besides you i go crazy i always wake you up but you won't.

To be continued..