thirteen.

the dinner and the confession.

taeHyung's pov

I dressed myself formally as usual because we will be in a five star restaurant.
I took jiwoo from her home because our parents are in the restaurant already and the i wanted to make her go with me in there.

We got in the car and put on our seatbelt and then i started driving to the restaurant. I look at her and she is obviously nervous. I held her hand and keeps driving the car still looking at the road. 30 minutes we arrived at the restaurant and see our parent's waiting.

I smiled to all of them while holding jiwoo's hands. I kissed them on the cheeks same to jiwoo and then we sat down.

"You two really look perfect as a couple"my mother said

"Yes that's true, I'm glad that you two are dating for now"jiwoo's father said and jiwoo looks uncomfortable

"Jiwoo, are you okay?"jiwoo's mother asked and i looked at her same to her

"Oh yes! I'm good just a bit nervous!"she said while laughing

"Don't be shy anymore, because they will be your and my parents soon"i told her and the food is served. It was steak and it has a wine. I looked at jiwoo and she looks nervous at it, maybe she has a trauma too?

My head hurts and starts remembering something again. A girl who drinks wine and i drunk the wine too but i can't clearly see the girls face but she looks like jiwoo.

 A girl who drinks wine and i drunk the wine too but i can't clearly see the girls face but she looks like jiwoo

That is what she is wearing right now. Same color which is black just reminds me of the girl to jiwoo. Maybe she is... No way..

jiwoo's pov

I know he is being suspicious now so i grip tight onto my spoon and fork. He is still looking at me so I stand up and was going to walk but taeHyung held my hands and pulls me out the restaurant.

"Tell me, did we met before??"he asked me and i am already crying

"ANSWER ME!"he shouted

"YES, I AM FROM THE PRESENT AND NOW I'M IN THIS PAST!"i shouted at him while crying and he stopped

"Why am i in this past? Because i killed you!"i cried hardly and he is surprised and scratches his back of his neck wanting to cry.

"Jeon Jiwoo i like you but i didn't know you will do this to me.."he said

"Do you even know why?"i asked him and he just looks at me

"YOU ARE STILL WITH THAT GIRLFRIEND,SO NOW? WHAT? TELL ME ALREADY SO I WON'T KILL YOU!"i shouted still crying so hard while hitting his arm and he stopped my hands then i looked at him still crying and then he kissed my lip and my heart calmed down and i kissed back crying more.

"Well now you changed the past and the present, because i really like you Jeon Jiwoo i promise you"he told me and i smiled at him

"Thank you"i said still crying

To be continued...

Note: stay tuned and support my story! Thank you!!