Chapter 24: Forever Blossoming (End)

A year has passed after the events in the last chapter.
Spring has come again. There is again spring light comming into Kim's household.

So Hyun is again playing the piano, again the song "Spring Day".

In the garden of the household, Namjoon and Jisoo are sitting on a bench, enjoying the view of the sunshine morning. Jisoo is resting in Namjoon's arms. She is closing her eyes. Namjoon is stroking her hair. He then says,

"It's time we are together now.. .so what do you think us starting to build a family life together?"

Jisoo opens her eyes. She giggles.

"Are you asking my hands in marriage?"

Namjoon: " Ummm....Yes!!"

Jisoo suddenly sit up and looks at her boyfriend and gives her sweetest smile.

Jisoo: "Ummm .. you should also ask your sister and my mother. If both them agrees, I have no objection"

Namjoon takes Jisoo back in his arms.
" I have a favor to ask!", he says.
Jisoo nods.

Namjoon:"Will you say you love me?"

Jisoo: "Ohh...we have passed so many things together... you can't even tell it yet whether I love you or not"

Namjoon:"I just want to hear it!!"

Jisoo: "Indeed, "Love" is a simple word. But sometimes it is just difficult to say it aloud to someone we love....." Jisoo looks into Namjoon's eyes and says,
" I love you!"

Namjoon: "And I love you very much, love!"

And he pulls her towards and kiss her lips and she replies them. ....it just getting deeper....

And So Hyun has stopped playing the piano and looking at her brother and sister in law to be from the window....and smiles. She thinks it is romantic. Maybe, she will find the love of her life soon too.

*********
Minho is at the temple, visiting Minzy. She has been practising meditation, and she wants peace of mind. She is not getting over from her shock of Kim Young got hit by her car.

Minzy has just finished her meditation when Minho visits her.
Minzy is both glad and happy to see him.

Minho: "How are you?"

Minzy: "I'm fine... but with the events that happened...I just want to have some peace of mind for awhile."

Minho:"You will get over it very soon.. besides everything has turned out well.!"

Minzy releases her sigh.

Minzy:"Yes...it's getting all over. Everything is getting better. Yep...but I'm too tired!.....I'm just really glad Kim Young cannot do anything anymore...but I'm still shock by the event"

Minho then takes her in the arms. Minzy cries hard.

Minzy: "Thank you ... thank you very much for coming...."

Minho:"We're friends after all"

Minzy:"Yes....yes.."

They sit down in the pavilion of the temple and conversation go on for a bit.... including the relationship between Namjoon and Jisoo...

Minho says.."it might seem a little fast and reasonless to fall in love but I suppose it is the precious fate given by nature..."

Minzy nods and agree.

She says, "I hope you get every fantastic destiny with her...she really sounds fantastic!"

Minho knows she is talking about Rosè and smiles...