Chapter 19: Party At The Company and A Tragedy

Jisoo is very nervous although she should not be.

Namjoon and Jisoo are together in a dress shop.

Namjoon has written a love letter for her. But since then, there have been lots life events comes between them. She would not consider it's tragic because he is now here, in front of her. Even though she has learnt of his memory loss, she is glad to be by his side.

Namjoon's mother seems to like her too. Well, that is probably why she let her son takes Jisoo to buy a dress for their upcoming party at the Kim Group Company.

Namjoon is surprised by his mother action which both of them are nervous about it, but nonetheless is happy to be Jisoo side. There is only one thing, he wonders what Jisoo is up to. He knows of course that Jisoo is spying on him for somebody when he hears her conversation with somebody on phone not so long ago....and he does know who is behind the scene too. Yep, he has doubts on Jisoo sometimes, but whenever he looks into her eyes, those doubts are gone. He could see her loving side for him in there.

Jisoo is trying a classic blue dress and come out of trying room to outside the lobby of the shop where Namjoon is waiting. She is very pretty.

Namjoon could not take his eyes off her for a moment. She is a little shy by his look. Her blue dress is short too.

So then, she said,

"Umm....let me try another one...umm pink one..."

Then, Jisoo turns to the line of pink dresses...

Namjoon is looking at her. He follows Jisoo to dress line.

Jisoo is not sure which one to try. And Namjoon picks up one for her.
The pink dress is beautiful fit to Jisoo. She finally chooses one.

Namjoon drives back home with Jisoo. And suddenly he stops. Jisoo looks up at him.

The rain drops are starting to fall down. Namjoon open his car door mirror and then hang out his hand to get the touch of the rain drop.

He then looks and smiles at Jisoo.

"The raining season is starting again.", he says.

He is starting to take Jisoo's hand.
Jisoo does not know how to react. Before knowing herself, she is already taking his hand in hers back. He gently took the edge of her face in his other hand and kiss her on the lips. It goes on for awhile.

******

It is one Saturday evening...
The Kim Group 60th anniversary party has starts.

The company building is crowded with people, employees, business people who have business bonds with Kim Group and some relatives of

Among all the luxurious cars that are coming into the building area, there is also a black car with three doors. Inside, there are four young men sitting. Another smaller car follows behind them.

Namjoon his family (mother and sister) are greeting. Jisoo and Minho are helping them. Mr Kim Young and his wife are also greeting on the other side.

Rosè is hired play the piano for the night too. And she at the very moment is playing"Love Maze"

The four guys from the three-door black car sit at one table. The living hall of the Kim Group is indeed very big. Another young man and his wife join them soon.

The four guys are of course, friends of Kim Namjoon as well another man with his wife too.

Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin and Jeong Jungkook are the four guys. And Prince Kim Seokjin, also a friend of Namjoon. He just get married two years ago. (In my another fanfic story). They are very happy to be together again. Namjoon nearly cry seeing them.