Prologue

Her breathe was running heavily, her legs were in need the urge to stop because of the pain on her two legs and feet

Her breathe was running heavily, her legs were in need the urge to stop because of the pain on her two legs and feet. But she didn't stop herself, she kept on going and going until she is far away from her kingdom, her home.

She is a princess. The princess of Eclipsaria; And she is running away for her very own life. Because of this one thing that she despise of the most.

Her Eldest brother, Marvin, King of Eclipsaria. The youngest heir to the throne.

She could still hear it on her mind, she doesn't even know how to erase it on her mind. Because of that little incident she decided to make a run for it and left the castle.

She hated herself, she hated everything that she was including her beauty.

You're probably wondering why she didn't like to be near with her brothers, hated herself and running away from her home. Well, it was because of what she looks, her beauty.

Everything her hair, face, body and all of her was just so perfect. No one is as perfect as she does. And it effected her three older brothers, two princes and One king.

She do loved her brothers so much until they grew possessive over her when she grows every spring.

Her Brothers were thinking that one of them will pick her as their bride; And they decided that they will share her as their pure and beautiful little bride.

That made her mad and disgusted.

It was so disgusting when she hears that, the way they planned to marry their own little sister was so dreadful, all they ever wanted was her and only her.

Not just her brothers though but her people as well, lovers broke their lover's heart and leave them to die in loneliness and sadness; And it is all because of her, she knew that it was all her fault, she is the reason why everyone was obsessed of her...

Her beauty.

She had enough of this democracy and terror. She couldn't decide whether she would kill herself or to marry someone else to stop the marriage of her brothers; But if she do marry someone then her brothers would be gone mad and kill the man that she marry, so her best choice is to ran away, as far as the sun.

She ran away from her brothers, her people and her kingdom. Just to lift this curse from her, just to their lives happy without her, just to stop the madness.

But for the princess, she doesn't seem to know how to lift this curse of hers, it's like some sort of witchcraft; Her ministers were scared to be near her and they're best option to lift the Curse was to burn her in the stake but her brothers wouldn't allow that to happen.

She tried to seek help from the sorcerers but was caught by her brothers and other admirers, they kept her away from every witches, wizards, fortune tellers, warlocks and sorcerers because they didn't want her curse to be lifted; because from what they believe, if her curse is lifted she will turn ugly. She hated that belief and she doesn't even know what happens if the Curse has lifted.