kirishima X Reader (Valentine's special )

(not apart of story )
Another day in class, I can't wait to see all those loveable dorks Denki, sero, Lida, ALL OF THEM!, ....especially kirishima! Plus, to day was a special day it was Valentine's Day. Even though Im not spending it with a special someone it's still a fun day I can celebrate with everyone!

I open the door to room 1A ,a room full of now very happy memories! The first thing I do is scan the room everyone's up and about because aziawa is not here yet here I spot kirishima and Denki talking on the wall opisit of the door kirishima glances my way while there talking and looks back to Denki... Then his eyes sparkle and he does a double take, his eyes continue to shine, and he starts to walk to me, ditching Denki mid conversation.
Denki :bu-ah-huh?" 😦
Denki make makes a complete shocked \ confused look
Kirishima :hey (yn )!...i uh.... Wanted t-to well um... W-will you do you um.. *gulp*Want to spend Valentine's Day together? "
"of course kirishima! "
I feel my heart grow and swell

I ingulfed him in a hug. He huged back lifting me into the air I let out a love filled laugh
Kirishima :"heh heh! You've just made me the happiest man in U.A (yn ),you actually said yes! "
"of course I did kirishima! "
He says the whole time not putting me down .he then raises me up infront of him .his eyes look straight at me there beaming with happiness he then brings me closer to him again and are fore heads come together.
"haha! Kirishima ~!your embarrassing me~were in front of the class! "
Kirishima :"fiine~ I just wanted everyone to know your mine to day! "
Denki :"whoo!kirishima"
"denkiiiii!"
Denki :"Ha Ha! "
Kirishima had finally put me down,
" EEEEEEEKKKK! WE CAN ALL GO TO THE BEACH! "
AZIAWA :"OK CLASS HAS STARTED! everyone "

(after school )

E

very One was ready and by the time time we got to the beach I was already in my bathing suit

And everyone let me pick what they wear, even bakugo!, of course I abused it .....and when we got there every one dropped there stuff and ran to the water.