Chapter 6 - The Sister

"Lanzhan..."

"Hm?"

"Hug me"

"Mm"

Lan Wangji brought Wei Wuxian's body to his lap. He let Wei Wuxian clung onto his neck while his hands continue to peel off the lotus seed.

"What's wrong?" he asked while feeding him a lotus seed.

"Nothing wrong. I just...miss my family"

Lan Wangji sighed. "Tomorrow...let's pay visit to them"

Wei Wuxian looked at him with glittering eyes. "Really?"

"Yes"

"Lanzhan...I love you"

Wei Wuxian pecked his husband's lips. Lan Wangji smiled and nodded. He brought the latter closer for a kiss again.

^^^^^^^^

The four of them were sat on the same table while waiting for the waitress finished taking note of their order. When they finally had private space, they waited for someone to actually explain what happened earlier in the shoot location.

"Umm this is Xuan Lu. Jiang Yanli actresses" Laoshi introduced the woman. "Also...Jiang Yanli herself"

The other two guys gapped at her.

"What do you mean?" asked Xiao Zhan.

"I was having a dream and a vision since grown up."

Xiao Zhan widened his eyes.

"I asked my parents about it but they have no clue of my dream and vision. We also asked spiritualist but they said I'm possessed and started to exorcise me. My grandmother said maybe it was my previous life. I'm getting used to it till now. And then one day, I felt like my dream and vision was transformed into a book. I was confused..." Xuan Lu stopped her story, the waitress came with their order and asked excused to place them all on the table. When everything was settled, they excused to leave.

"I have a certain feeling that Laoshi probably my key to understand what happened to me for several years. So I came to her"

"She comes to me in one of my signing events...she hugged me and cried. You can imagine how confused I am at that time. But I understand we related somehow. She told me everything." Laoshi drank her tea then continued, "From her story I understand that she's definitely Jiang Yanli. She's excited when I told her we'll have live-action drama and she immediately goes for an audition."

"Wait, I didn't know there's an audition for the cast" Xiao Zhan cut her off. Wang Yibo who's still in silent and listening mode frowned, that made sense that they were the only one that didn't go for audition.

Laoshi exchanged a glance with Xuan Lu, then she smiled. "You can ask him" Laoshi pointed at Wang Yibo with her chin, made him quirked up.

"Why does it relat-ed to......ah..." when he was about to protest he suddenly remembered the day where Laoshi asked him to choose Wei Wuxian's suitable actor. Xiao Zhan tilted his head.

"So you owe me an explanation" Xiao Zhan said.

"Ahem...err let's eat first" said Wang Yibo avoided the topic. Laoshi and Xuan Lu chuckled then followed him to savor the food before their warmth was gone.

^^^^^^^^

"When Xuan Lu saw you she's excited and even shout 'A Xian...A Xian...it's my A Xian!!' and ask me to meet you, but I refuse because you are still not aware of who you are and you probably freaked out" Laoshi said with a little laugh.