Sujoy and Chakor 💞

BidishaKarar
Hope u like ☺
______

A bedroom is shown

A sleeping beauty was sleeping  peacefully

A sleeping beauty was sleeping peacefully

The door opens and a man enters with a tray filled with sandwiches and a cup of coffee

He is Sujoy. Sujoy smiles looking at her and places the tray on the side table.

Then sits on the bed and caresses her head. Chakor feels him near her and smiles but continued sleeping.

But the sun rays were disturbing her,her face changed Sujoy sees it and stands up from the bed to close the curtains.

But Chakor was awake now . He turns towards the bed after closing the curtains and saw her open eyes but she immediately shut them and pretends to sleep.

But Sujoy knows that she is awake.
So he thinks something and moves to the side table and takes the tray in his hand and turns to leave as he knows how much she loves the sandwiches which he makes with his own hand.

Chakor saw him leaving and quickly gets up and shouts, "stop!!"

"Where are you going along with the sandwiches?"

Sujoy smiles and turns to her, "You was sleeping,the breakfast will get cold na so I thought to take it downstairs and eat it alone", Sujoy said.

"What ? You wanted to eat without me",Chakor pouts

Sujoy bursts out laughing and Chakor was like * Is he OK * 🙄

"Why are you laughing? Have I told u a joke?", Chakor asks irritated

"No but I fooled you 😛", Sujoy says between his laugh

Chakor was confused.

"You think that you was fooling me but no I fooled you."

Chakor understands 😮

"Now stop all this..my mouth is watering 😋 so let's eat your handmade sandwiches",Chakor says gazing at the tray.

"OK but first freshen up",said Sujoy.

"You go down as the coffee has got cold so heat it up I am also coming down", said Chakor.

"OKAY madam",Sujoy says bowing.

Chakor says "Pagal(mad)" and shook her head smiling.

Downstairs

Sujoy was sitting on the dining table chair. He was waiting for Chakor.

Chakor comes downstairs in this outfit ↧

"I think you likes to make me wait", Sujoy said pouting

Chakor smiles and says "Aww my boyfriend is so cute" and pulls his cheek.

Chakor looks at the table but there was nothing more than fruits.

"Where is the breakfast?", Chakor asks.

"Breakfast? It's in fridge",Sujoy replied.

"But why don't you want to eat it?",Chakor asks confused.

"No." Sujoy said.

Chakor frowns

"We can eat it later but for now I want to go out for breakfast along with you", Sujoy said.

"Ohh but we can go for lunch na now I want to eat your handmade sandwiches", Chakor said.

"Array you can eat it anytime but we don't get much time to spend with each other so today I want to spend the whole day with you"
"Please don't say no", Sujoy pleads

And Chakor agrees.

"I think you are completely ready but I have to change my clothes..wait I am coming in 5 minutes." Sujoy says and Chakor nods.

He turns to leave but again turns to her and puts his hand in his pocket and takes out a chocolate bar and gives to her saying,"You wanted to eat it na?"

Chakor nods and starts to eat it

But was confused how did he got to know

Sujoy says seeing her confused, "I can read your mind and I comes to know what you want even before you say it."

Chakor was touched seeing his love for her.

Sujoy went up to his room just than Chakor's phone starts to ring ,it's an unknown number.

_______
Thanks for reading 😄
Hope you like it
Pls share ur views ☺