~Chapter one~ confession?

-In the middle of Spring-

America is in his room getting dressed for school. He puts on his signature NATO t-shirt,black skinny jeans and his rad sunglasses. He has been thinking of confessing his love to Russia but he's feeling way to nervous to tell him. "How the fuck am I going to tell him..should I just go up front and tell him or give hints little by little? GAHH why the fuck is this so hard!!?!" America just thinks long and hard about it and then he  finally desides that he was going to finally tell Russia  today how he feels. 

                                                                ~Time skip cause well i'm lazy~ 

    America finally reaches school where he meets up with Russia and his brother Canada. He looks down and notices he forgot to put his Shoes. O^O" Merica says "God damnit!!" Russia &     Canada look at him and say "What? What's wrong Merica?" Merica frowns "I forgot to put on my fucking shoes!!" They both start laughing there asses off. Merica looks at them "SHUT UP IT"S     NOT FUNNY!!" They both stop laughing immediately. Russia says "Jeez Merica it is kind of funny though. How can you even forget your shoes?" Merica says "Well..I was rushing to get here cause I woke up late..so that's why." Canada  says "Then why don't you go back to the house get them." Merica says "Well i'm to lazy to go all the way back and get them." Canada sighs "Well come on then before where late." As soon as Canada says that the bell rings. Russia says "Gotta go guys, cya later!!." Before America could say wait Russia was already in the school, America sighs and walks in with Canada.

                                                                                   ~Time skippy~

      America was in the restroom finishing up doing his business when suddenly North Korea grabbed him by the shirt. "Hey!! What the hell North Korea!!!?!" N.K just smirks at him and slams him against one of  the urinals "What the hell why would I deserve that?!" N.K says "너 약해서" Merica turns his head sideways "Can you say that in english?" N.K just turns around and walks away, America just then passes out on the restroom floor......

That's the end of chapter 1. Sorry for the cliffhanger....