Chapter 2: Confession part 2

A couple minutes into America being passed out Russia walks into the restroom and see's Merica on the floor "Merica!! What happend!?" Russia then notices he's passes out and runs to Merica and picks him up bridal style and runs out the restroom and goes straight to the nurse. Everyone in the hall stares at him like..(What the fuck are you doing) but he doesn't care he just wants to make sure America is okay. Russia finally reaches the nurses office and goes inside and tells the nurse "Медсестра, вы можете вызвать скорую помощь!! Я нашел Америку потерял сознание на земле в туалете...." The nurse looks at him "Okay okay calm down I don't understand what you are saying." Russia repeats but in english "Nurse can you call the ambulance. I found America passed out on the ground in the restroom" The nurse says "Okay does he have any wounds, is he bleeding?" Russia quickly looks to see if America is bleeding or has any wounds. "No, I don't think he does.....well I hope he doesn't." The nurse says "Well put him on one of the beds and i'll make sure he's safe." Russia thanks the nurse then walks to the bed and lies America down. Russia sighs "Damn who or what could have done this to Merica?!" Russia walks out of the nurses office and starts walking to class before he knew it he starts to have a panic-attack, tears start going down his face and he falls to his knees and buries his face in his hands "Why..why...why...did this happen know, I hope Americas gonna be okay.....I hope the nurse good care of him, If the nurse does anything to hurt him I will literally kill that bitch." Just then the bell rings and everyone goes running out of there classes, Russia is sitting in the middle of the hallway crying not noticing everyone going to there next class. Canada and Japan stop in there tracks when they notice Russia crying in the middle of the hallway. Canada picks up Russia and brings him to a corner in the hall, Japan looked scared & worried at the same time. "What's wrong Russia-senpai?!"  He continues to ball his eyes out, Japan and Canada try to comfort him. Russia starts to cry blood.....

-Yes another cliffhanger sorry, I really losing ideas,so you guys or girls or even things!! Help me out-