61

*Cheryl finds Toni on their bed scrolling down on insta*
Cheryl: Babe.. I have a surprise for you
Toni: if its Penelope tied up in the living room again I swear to God cher
Cheryl: no.. not today. Maybe some other day. Anyways, its Christmas TT!
*Cheryl flys on top of Tonis body and smiles widely very close to Toni's face*
Toni: I love this smile of yours
*cheryl gives toni a peck*
Cheryl: and I love laying on top of you.
Toni: you know we are a week away from Christmas right?
Cheryl: I know but I cant wait to show you. Come with me downstairs mon petit amour and I'll make your day happier.
*Cheryl runs downstairs followed by Toni who is just walking down the stairs and admiring cheryls butt*
Toni: i dont see bodies tied up or sweet pea with the vacuum, so what's the surprise babe?
*cheryl hands toni a gift box*
Toni: cheryl. We are supposed to open these on Christmas eve. Not now.
Cheryl: I know but this is an exception and you will see why.
*Toni opens the box and reveals a black leather jacket with purple sleeves and a sightly different serpent logo than the one she has on her back*
Toni: Cher... this is beautiful! I love it! Oh my God did you customize it?
Cheryl: yep. Everything from scratch. Just for you.
*Toni let's the jacket on the table and sits on the couch. Cheryl is confused for a moment until toni pats on her lap signaling cheryl to come closer. Toni takes Cheryl's waist and makes her straddle her, leaving her hands in Cheryl's butt pockets of her Jeans. She leans closer and kisses Cheryl passionately for a good two minutes, cupping Cheryl's buttcheeks everytime Cheryl wants to take control*
Cheryl: jesus..
Toni: thank you.
Cheryl: if that's your way of thanking me every time I get you something, you will have a shopping center coming up in our house by tomorrow.
Toni: no I dont want you to buy me anything babe. I can kiss you like this for days and never get bored of it.
Cheryl: the surprise doesnt end here though..
*cheryl gets off of Toni's lap and reaches for another box under the table*
Cheryl: so... I customized a serpent jacket for myself too.. you see? It's also purple and black and has the same logo at the back..
Toni: so you got us matching serpent jackets? *toni laughs* that explains the snake around the arrow. You are so cute.
Cheryl: well now everyone will know that you are mine and I'm yours at the serpent meeting we have tomorrow and at every meeting we will have in the future.
Toni: I cant believe I love a dork.
Cheryl: I love you too