Fire

August P.O.V

So we left the class room because it was a fire and since Lexis was in front of me I decided to trip her up

"Omg August you play to damn much."

"Ha lil Baby wanna cry."

"Huhh u get on my nerves

Once we got outside we saw the main office building burn up into flames.

Everybody was in shock as they saw the flames.

We the fire fighters can it was to late by then most of the school got caught on fire.

Every body stay back and if you drive or walk go ahead and leave the busses coming later.

I grabbed Lexis and went straight for my baby blue and lime green Lamborghini and took off to my house. Luckily we grabbed our stuff when the fire alarm went off

"August I'm so sorry about that I was mad at you earlier."

"Its OK bae wanna go to the mall and get this fire thing out of our minds."

"Yea OK bae."

Lexis P.O.V

I went up stairs and did my hygiene thing all over again since it was hot outside from standing outside for so damn long.

So I took a hot shower,Brushed my teeth and got dressed in my overall jumper, a red shirt and my 4th of July Kd's and went downstairs to wait for August.

Once I got downstairs August was dressed in his black shorts, white shirt and his all white air forces.

"Mhm I see u finally matching August said in a smart way."

"Wateva."

We locked up the mansion and hopped into my bae Lamborghini and blasted Benediction while he was singing his verse.

August P.O.V

So we finally made it yo this stupid ass mall to buy stuff and when we first walked in we couldn't believe our eyes.

Bitch bitch let go of my fucking hair u hoe

That's when we saw cops arrived and took the girls that was fighting

The one that was cussing was bleeding out the nose and her head was leaking and the other girl tooth was on the ground while her mouth was bleeding.

Me and lexis just walked pass them and started to laugh our way into Victoria Secret.

"ohh bae I like this one."

"okay? Nobody won't be able to see it anyway."

"But you will and I'm going to try it on."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dressing room to wait for her.

She camed out and twirled aroung for me to see her and I just cant help to look at her ass and titties and how big they both were.

"So you like it or NAHH?"

"I love it bae um can we go I gotta give u a lil gift."

We payed for the bra and thongs and left but stopped and got some McDonald's and headed home.

*@ home*

Lexis P.O.V

I went to go put our food down and went up to the bedroom to see what August was doing. I guessed he heard me because he hurried up and closed the door. Then I started hearing Love Faces by Trey Songz playing very low and August opened the door kidding me emotionally.

We started to back up into the bedroom while August was taking off my clothes and I was taking off his.

We fell on the bed but he was on top and started grinding on me.

"Baby you want me or Nahh."

"Nahh."

"Girl stop lying."

Vote

Follow

Wanna update?