chapter 2 ! (:

Sky P.O.V

When we got to the airport, Cameron helped me with my luggage.

Nash kept staring at me while biting his lip.

Gosh he was hott. But Cam would freak out if he heard that I liked someone. So I just kept it to myself.

We were waiting for our flight when I got hungry. (as always)

I told them I was going to Starbucks and get something and Nash decided to come. The walk was awkward.

We got to starbucks and I ordered a vanilla bean and a muffin. Nash just asked if I could give him some of mine. I said sure of course. I paid. Then left.

I looked into Nash's gorgeous blue eyes and smiled wide and I guess that made him chuckle. I bite my lip cause I was in a good mood.

~~~ walking towards the plane ✈ ~~~

we walked into the plane and I sat with Hayes because he didn't want to sit with Nash. I smiled at him

Hayes P.O.V

When Sky smiled at me I couldn't help but smile back.

She was so beautiful.

There was just something about her that made her so special.

Back to Sky's pov

When the plane took off, I looked at Hayes and asked him what he was going to do during the flight but he just shrugged. So I said, “Want to watch movies till we sleep" I chuckled a bit on that last part. He agreed with a smile.

“What do you want to watch" I asked him.

He shrugged and replied and said “oh oh, let's watch Madea ! I love those movies! (:"

I nodded and started watching.

Half way to the movie, my eyelids felt heavy and that fast, I drifted off to sleep.

Hayes was playing with my hair then Cameron came. He said to stop touching.

Hayes just sighed and went to sleep.

thank you for reading!

follow my IG fanpage @ suckmyass_Magcon

thanks lovvies

please vote and comment!