chapter 1

“Stop Cameron !! I took a shower an hour ago ! " I said as he was throwing me into the pool. I glared at him as I started swimming to the stairs, I took off my shirt and threw it at him.

Oh, let me introduce myself ! My name is Sky Dallas and my brother is Cameron Dallas.

Yeah you read right, Cameron Dallas !!

I am 17 years old with bright hazel eyes, pale, and brunette.

I was going on tour with him because I'm also vine famous. We are a part of Magcon.

We were going on tour tomorrow so our flight was at 9:30 am.

Nash and Hayes Grier were with us. We were going together. But our parents aren't coming because they get home sick easily.

We were all packed and I was to goingbsleep but Cameron and Nash stayed up watching movies. While Hayes slept with me. The only difference was that I was on my bed and he was on the floor. 

next morning

I woke up to the sound of,“ Wake up Sky ! We're going to be late !

I got up, went to the restroom, took a quick shower then changed into my outfit. I then posted a picture on Snapchat saying ,“ Too early to travel."

When I got out Cameron had carried all of our luggage into the car.

Hayes was singing Sweater Whether then Nash smacked Hayes on the face saying,“ Don't mess up this song for me." And we all started laughing.

We finally got to the airport an hour later.

Hayes fell asleep on the way to the airport, so to wake him up, Nash sat on his lap. Hayes woke up and said,“ Sky! Get off of me"

AWKWARD

Cameron raised his eyebrow at Hayes and he blushed so much he looked like a cute little cherry.