51

"So are we just going to ignore the fact that you called me daddy in bed?"

Harry's eyes widen as he snapped his head over to where Louis was leaning against the doorway to their bedroom. Harry was on the bed as he dressed Silas in his Halloween costume, a puppy dog onesie that matched what Harry was wearing. Which, Harry was dressed up as a dog as well, a snout wrapped around his nose and floppy, dog ears headband to his hair.

Harry scoffed as he finished zipping up Silas' onesie. He sat down on the edge of the mattress next to his baby and turned to Louis, "What the fuck?" He squeaked.

"It was a simple question," Louis shrugged his shoulders. He pushed himself off the doorway and walked over towards the bed.

He crawled up on the mattress to get behind Harry. Harry turned his head so he could eye Louis, soon feeling Louis' arms going around his waist and Louis' lips ghosting around the column of his throat. Harry smiled when he felt Louis kiss him, his arms tightening and pulling his back closer against his chest.

"Why do we have to dress up as dogs?" Louis then questioned with a whine.

"Because dogs are cute, and we are a cute family," Harry replied like it was the most obvious answer. He gave Louis a smile and a quick kiss to his lips before hopping off the bed.

He reached down and picked Silas up before walking to grab his phone. He giggled as he quickly logged on to his vlogging app, quickly facing the camera on him and Silas and smiling when Silas began babbling words.

"My Stylers."

"Tomlinsuns," Louis grumbled under his breath.

"Stylers," Harry demanded with a pout, frowning at Louis as he walked back to the mattress to sit next to his husband. "Anyways, as you can all see me and Silas are ready for Halloween."

Harry brightened up as he stretched his arm out to get full recording of him and Silas' matching outfit. Silas was dressed as a puppy Dalmatian, his onesie white with black spots. He even had a decorated black dot around one eye and a cute little dog tag around his neck with his name.

Harry was dressed in a similar onesie but the adult version of Silas' costume. He had a spot on his eye just like Silas, and he even had a snout tied around his nose to make him look more like a dog. Silas had just a black dot on his nose, and instead of ears being pinned on his head, his onesie had a hood with floppy ears.

"Silas, what sound does a puppy make?" Harry then turned to ask Silas, noticing that he was sucking on his fingers.

Silas looked up at Harry with his wide, blue eyes before removing the fingers from his mouth. Instead of answering, he started clapping his hands and cackling loudly.

"He's learning," Harry smiled. Harry then turned his head and noticed Louis was casually looking at him, a smirk on his face that had Harry's inside jumping. "What?"

"Dog costumes. You are trying to get me into a dog costume."

"It's Silas' first Halloween," Harry pouted, "And you're not even dressed. Put your costume on."

"I don't wanna," Louis complained, falling against Harry's side and burying his nose into Harry's neck.

"Louis, I said so."