When Will it End

Palette's POV:
Ugh, just great. As soon as my second block had ended, I headed to gym. Our 2nd semester had just started, meaning we got new class schedules. I had gym :/. Once I reach the gym I open the locker room door and head in. I quickly stop and hold my breath, my heart sinking into my stomach. Cray and a group of his Jock friends were in there.
I internally gag then walk in. I stand close to the wall, hoping they wouldn't notice me. Cray and the other guys walk over to the back left corner and start putting their stuff in some of the empty lockers, so i walk to the opposite side. I open a locker and put my gym bag down on the bench, quietly sighing. This semester's gonna fucking suck.... I turn around and sit down on the bench. I glance over at the jocks, and.. Cray. Cray grabs the collar of his shirt and, in one smooth motion, pulls his shirt over his head before setting it down on the bench.
Ghjkgkfkffk! What THE HELL!! As he turns around to grab his bag, i see a rock.. hard... six pack of pink/green ecto-skin. Aghh.. what is wrong with me??? I quickly avert my eyes and open my gym bag and pull my gym shorts out, setting them down on the bench afterwards. I grab the edge of my shorts and slowly slide them down to my knees. I glance over at Cray and see that he was now only in his boxers. I widen my eyes, but don't look away. He turns my way and i look down at his crotch. I see a bulge and my heart skips a small beat. He bends over to grab his shorts and his boxers tighten due to the position, i see more of an outline and smirk in excitement.
Mm.. dammit. His size is big... he'd surely win Goth over with that! Not me. I have a girly body and I hate it so fucking much. I could be a trap and you'd never know.. what makes it even worse is that when Gothy and I met she told me she thought i was a girl, or just gay. -._-.
Cray's POV:
One of the things i hate most about gym, is changing out. Ugh, not mention the fact that Palette keeps staring at me. It's weird, and pretty fuckin uncomfortable. One of the dudes i met in chemistry class, Tom, taps on my shoulder.
"You good?" He asks me. I guess the word 'uncomfortable' was an understatement.
I let out a long sigh, "no."
"What's the problem bro?"
"Ehm.." i tilt my head towards Palette, "he keeps staring at me."
Tom looks over at Palette and makes a sour face, "ewe, Palette."
"Yeah, ya know em?"
"Yeah, he such a fuckin weirdo."
I nod in a agreement and glance over at him. Palette looks over at me and our eyes meet. Tom notices and pulls his sweatpants on then he starts making his way over to Palette.
"Where are you going??" I ask him.
He dismisses me with his hand and continues walking over to him. I watch him as i slide my shorts on.
Palette's POV:
I look up again and see Tom's face two feet away from mine. I widen my eyes and lean away from him, my back pressing against the lockers.
"C-can i help you..???"
He crosses his arms and looks down at me, "yeah, you can stop staring at my friend over there," he jolts a thumb at Cray, "you're making him uncomfortable."
I look over at Cray, who was watching us, then back at Tom. "First off, im not looking at him. And second, what's in it for you, dickwad??"
     Tom smiles then waves Cray over, keeping eye contact with me. Cray hesitates before walking over here. Oh god... what now, Tom? Once Cray gets over here Tom puts an arm around Cray's shoulders.
     "This is friend, Cray." Tom says to me.
     I scoot away some, "Yeah, i know who he is, Tom" i raise an eyebrow.
     "Ahh... i see." Tom smirks, "so how come you were staring at him, Palette?"
     Shit... "i-i wasn't" i lie.
     "Bull shit, we both saw you, you little shit!"
     "I'm not lying!" I yell out at him, it only makes his smirk grow more though.
     "Sureee, whatever you say" he says mockingly. I just stay silent. There was nothing i had to say to them.
     "I bet you want him!" Tom says as he smacks Cray's ass, making Cray jump a little and widen his eyes.
     "Wh-what?! No!!" I panic and look from Cray to Tom.
     "Mmm.. i bet you want his cock aaaallll in your mouth" he reaches around Cray and grabs onto Cray's crotch.
     "What the hell?!" Cray hunches over, his face turning a blush of pink and green from embarrassment.
     "You're sick.." i scrunch my nose at Tom. "I'm not even gay!"
     "Fine," Tom says, letting Cray go. "If you don't wanna admit it, then i guess i'll just have to make you :)"
     "H-huh..?" Before I could ask what Tom meant, i feel a pair of hands grab my arm and yank me up off the bench. I look up at Tom in shock as he starts pulling me towards the bathroom. There's wasn't anyone else in the locker room but Cray, Tom and his friends, and me. Cray and Tom's friends follow us.
     One of Tom's friends open a stall and Tom tosses me inside. I land on my butt, my back hitting the toilet. The air gets knocked out of me and i gasp. Tom smirks and walks in, pulling Cray with him. The door shuts behind them, then Tom locks it.