-Does This Little Cloud Above Me Ever Disappear?-

Cray's POV:
     I look at the door, then at Tom. What the hell's going on? What's Tom gonna do?? Palette gets his breath back and stands up shakily, looking over at me.
     "What's goin on?" I ask Tom. He smirks and tells me to get on the left side of the toilet, so i do. Tom dead legs Palette so he falls onto his knees then grabs the back of his head, leaning him over the toilet. I watch as Tom tosses Palette's hat onto the floor. Tom tells me to flush the toilet, as he says it Palette looks up at me with tears in his eyes. I start to feel a wave of guilt wash over me, but i push it away and furrow my eyebrows, pushing down the little lever on the toilet.
     "Now," Tom says to Palette, "admit that you're gay for Cray!"
     Palette lets out a small sob and shakes his head, "i-i told you, i'm not gay.."
     "Liar!" Tom pushes Palette's face into the rushing water. I widen my eyes some and watch him. Palette grips onto the toilet seat and starts kicking his legs around, struggling. Tom digs his heel into one of Palette's legs, followed by a muffled scream from Palette.
     Tom yanks Palette's head out of the water and he gasps for air, his eyes still closed tightly.
     "Admit it!!" Tom demands.
     Palette's lip trembles, "i-i'm not gay!"
     Tom growls and looks up at me "flush it again." I bite the inside of my lip and look away, flushing the toilet.
     "N-no.." Palette mumbles, "plea—" Tom cuts him off by pushing Palette's head back under the water. He didn't even have any time to take a breath...
     It's been about 15 minutes now. Palette's still putting up a fucking fight.. he needs to just give up already! I don't wanna have to watch this any longer.
     "Palette.. just say it." I tell him.
     "Or i'll dunk you" Tom adds on.
     Instead of saying anything, Palette just cries. Too worn out from all the struggling and fighting. He lets his arms go limp and they hang by his sides and his head hangs down.
     "Dude, Palette, just fucking sa—" i get cut off.
     "I'm gay!!" Palette screams out before a wave of sobs escape him.
     "Ewe!" Tom pushes Palettes head back in the water one last time and laughs. I smile a tad bit and look away. Glad he got it over with.
     Tom pulls his head out then lets him fall onto the floor. He unlocks the stall door and walks out the stall then over to his friends. I look down at Palette and frown, he was soaked and shivering. He looked pathetic and vulnerable. So fragile....
     Tom walks back in with a black marker and gets down on his knees, uncapping it. He leans over Palette and writes the word 'FAG' on his forehead. Tom stands back up and puts the marker in his pockets.
     "There." Tom says then walks back out. Palette sits up and presses his back against the wall, pulling his knees up to his chest. He hugs his legs and lays his head against his knees.
    "Palet—" i begin..
     "Get out!!" Palette screams at me, closing his eyes tightly. I furrow my eyebrows and ball my fists up. I walk past him, "fine, perv!"
Palette's POV:
     It's been about a month now. The 'bullying' has only gotten worse. Flushies every gym period, lunch in the bathroom, pushed into lockers, getting jumped... i just want to die. I want to fucking die. It's ever since Cray got here. Fucking dick head. Even Goth doesn't talk to me anymore.. probably because who ever DOES talk to me gets picked on afterwards.
     I look up from my paper and see Cray staring back at me. I flick him off then look back down. Shit, i think i pissed him off. He gets up and walks over to me. He slams his hand down on my desk and I practically 'jump outta my skin', a few other kids jump too.(lenny face lol).
     He smirks, "Palette.. Palette.. Palette.."
     "F-fuck off Cray" i itch my arm and look away, "you already got your turn today."
     "Oh, i know. But i wanted to ask ya somethin"
     I roll my eyes, "yea whatever, you can copy my work.. asshole."
     "Come to my party tonight" he slightly whispers it. I almost die laughing. Is he serious??? Almost like he read my mind, he smiles, "im being serious, i want you to come."
     I stop laughing, "why, Cray? Why me?? So you can jump me and not get in trouble? So you can push my head down another fucking toilet??" I raise my voice a little more, "or maybe.. it's so you can actually fucking drown me??" Honestly i wouldn't mind that. As long as it kills me :/.
     "Palette, calm down."
     I laugh, "calm down?? After all the shit you've put me through, you want me to come to some stupid fucking party??"
    "Yea, i do."
     I roll my eyes, "god, you're such a fucking self-centered dick. You realize that, right??? Just leave me the fuck alone!!"
     Cray sighs then nods, walking back over to his desk. I hesitate, a little surprised he just.. left. Rather than hitting me or some shit.
Cray's POV:
     I wait by the last bathroom sink in the bathroom, he usually comes in here during his next class so he can get away from Tom. He'd better come. He's luck i'm feeling overly guilty today, or maybe.. it's something else..? I don't know for sure, but i need to find out. Somehow. I hear the heavy bathroom door open then Palette walks in. Heh, he came. He sees me then quickly opens the door, about to walk back out.
     "W-wait!" I take a few steps forward.
     Palette stops and looks at me, "what do you want?"
     "Come here."
     "What? No!"
     "Just get the fuck over here"
     Palette hesitates, then shuts the door, walking over to me. "What?" He itches his arm.
     "I just.." i rub my neck and look away, "i want to apologize, for everything. It's not like me and i don't know why i'm doing this honestly."
     Palette bursts out laughing and i furrow my eyebrows and look at him, a little surprised by the laughter. "Are y-you kidding me?? Haha!"
     I nod, "yeah."
     He laughs even harder, a few tears coming to his eyes.
     "H-hey i'm being serious, Palette!" I yell out, feeling a little awkward and embarrassed now.
     He laughs harder, "sure you a-are, haha!"
     I growl and push him against the wall, putting my hands up above his head and my knee in between his legs. He puts his hand on his chest and yelps, turning his head away.
     "Palette.. i mean it" i say softly. He slowly opens his eyes and looks up at me.
     "R-really..?" He asks me cautiously.
     I nod, feeling my face heat up.
     "Are you.. blushing?" He asks me.
     "What? N-no.." i lie. I furrow my eyebrows and look away.
     He quietly giggles and turns his head towards me, "oh my god you are!"
     I just grumble and look back at him. I didn't realize how close we were until now. Dammit! I'm blushing even more!
     Palette stops smiling and just stares into my eyes. I slowly rest my body against his, staring back.
     "Cray..." he says, "what are you doing?" I don't reply. I just continue staring. What AM i doing though? Why am i acting this way? It's like i feel safe around him. Even thought all i've been doing is bullying him and being a complete dick. God, why do i do that to him??? I'm suck a dick!
     "Palette.. i-" he puts a finger over my lips and shakes his head. So, i stay silent. Is.. is it bad i wanna kiss him??