Ikaapat na Kabanata

"Kakasuhan kita ng trespassing."Madiin kong sabi.Nagtatagis ang aking bagang sa galit na nararamdaman.

"Ows?Why so harsh,darlin'?I am just being friendly here."Nagawa pa nitong kumindat saakin.

"Want another punch?!You a-hole!You climb in my goddamn veranda!And broke my sliding door!"I pointed my broken door."You even sneaked up in my bathroom!You jerk!"

He cares my face that triggers me to move so I punched him in his handsome face causing him to fall down in the bathroom's floor

"Shit!"

I quickly grabbed the towel just above my tub and as soon as he gets up I hurriedly put it in my body.

"You maniac!"Bago pa ito makabawi ay muli ko na itong pinagsusuntok,not minding that I am just wearing a towel to cover my whole body,and when he's still in daze,I get up and find anything to tie him up.

"Chill.Pakawalan mo nalang ako,darlin'.Can't you see?I'm hurt.Ouch.."He tried to move from the chair where he's tied up but he can't.

I heaved a sigh."Who are you?"

Tumigil ito sa pag-iinarte at seryosong tumitig saakin.

Akala ko pa naman ay seryoso na ito dahil sa kaniyang mga titig ngunit nagkamali ako."I'm Lerandel Jeon Renoirre,the most handsome scientist in earth,darlin'."

"A goddamn scientist?Are you freakin' kiddin' me?"

"Whoah,stop right there,darlin',doubt everything about me but not my beloved profession."

"Why are you here?oh wait–lemme' rephrased that,why did you sneaked in?Who's your boss?Who ordered you to come here?"Naka-dekwatrong naupo ako sa dulo ng kama habang ang kaliwang kamay ko ay nakapalumbabang naka patong sa aking binti at sa kananan nama'y pinaglalaruan ang maliit na kutsilyong hawak.

"Untie me and I'll answer all of your questions."

I smirked."Don't make me a fool.I know you plan to leave here as soon as you can.But sorry not sorry,I won't let you,"Tumayo akong muli at lumapit rito,itinapat ko sa leeg nito ang maliit na kutsilyo."Now,answer me.Who ordered you to be here?"

"Darli–," "Stop that annoying endearment!" "–Mah' lady with her gorgeous blue eyes,are you aware that you are in a great danger?I am sent by someone,and don't ask who,to protect you at all cost.Now untie me and let me be your shield and armour, my princess.."

-----------------
A/N: A short update.Kinda' busy tho. Gorgeous reading,royalties!💜

Dawn👑