6 ☁

Finn Wolfhard

"2nd day of filming guys!" D/n shouted and we all smiled at her.

I looked at Y/n, she was fixing her clothes for the movie. Have I mentioned she's really cute wearing that oversized shirt- no, don't think of that Finn.

"We're gonna start to film in 30 minutes! Everyone be ready!" A producer shouted and all of us started to move immediately.

We changed our clothes and had some warm ups. 2nd day of filming, 2nd day of being with Y/n all day.

"Jason! We've been best friends for years, tell me your problem c'mon!"
Y/n is playing her role as "Allison" and she's doing really well, i haven't seen her act and i'm impressed with her acting skills.

"Goddamnit- fine, it's just- i like this girl, i want to ask her out on prom but she'll probably think that i'm a pervert or something." I said, playing my role with a sad emotion in my eyes.

"Oh my god you're such a pussy, grow some balls!" Allison shouted and smirked at me.

Doing this scene is very awkward for me, but it doesn't look like Y/n is awkward or something.

We even sometimes have to do a scene of me and Y/n like multiple times because D/n doesn't like the expression i do, like- being awkward and not happy about it. I just wasn't comfortable with doing this with Y/n, but I am truly grateful that they picked her for this role, she deserved it and she acts so good.

"Okay everyone! Take 5!" D/n said and the crew dropped all their stuff in the table and got some coffee or something.

Y/n's happy expression faded as D/n said "Take 5". Her happy expression is just fake, it's just acting of course.

She walked towards the couch and laid her body in it and had a big sigh, I walked towards the same couch she was laying in and sat down on the couch.

"Hey, how are ya feelin'?" I happily asked her, a smile appeared on her face and got up from the couch. She's now sitting beside me.

"A lil' bit pressured but it's fine, how 'bout you?" She asked me and gave me a grin. Her messy hair was bouncing on her shoulders, she's gorgeous.

"Nervous, pressured, worried, and other more negative emotions." I chuckled and Y/n smiled but then furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why negative? Is it because- it's me? I'm your love interest in this movie?"
Y/n said and had a sad mood on her face. I felt my heart kinda dropped.

"No! It's not that, don't think about that. It's just- oh nothing, probably because i've never worked with my exes before." I giggled and started to fidget my fingers, i was having a lil' panic attack to be honest.

"Exes? But- aren't i your only ex?" Y/n asked and had a confused look on her face.

"I mean- yeah. What I was trying to say is that, it's just- i've never worked with my ex before, or- with you." I said and looked down to prevent having an awkward eye contact with her.

"Oh yeah, i mean sure. It's was weird and awkward working with you too because you know, we have history but- it's all in the past Finn, we can never go back to where we were. Were both happy with our relationships right now so, we can happily move on and that awkward feeling will go away. So my awkward feeling faded away because to be honest, we can never be together again, it's now impossible. So maybe if you think about that, that awkward feeling will go away for you too." Y/n seriously said, looking into my eyes and then gave me a weak smile.

Did she really thought of that? About us not getting back together again? Because I have never thought of that, I always had faith that maybe me and her could be together again but now- she hasen't have any faith of us being together again, so i guess she doesn't really care about me, i guess she's really happy with Wyatt.

She's happy with Wyatt, but am I happy with Millie? I mean yeah, right?

Right?

hi hoes :)

i haven't updated for A COUPLE OF WEEKS goddamn ! i'm sorry, i'm just sO fucking lazy.

also have yall watched the umbrella academy? LIKE BITCH THE ENDING IS NOT OKAY!!! also nicky harper grew up WHAT?! five/aidan is fucking cute or sumn, my crush list is updated? oOps