3 ☁

We didn't do anything but we both just stood there, frozen, we didn't know what to do, D/n was looking at the both of us, confused.

"Okay- Finn, this is Y/n-"

"We know each other already." Finn cutted her off, D/n was confused, she didn't know what happened to the both of us.

"Oh- you guys aren't friends or anything?" D/n asked confusedly, I just crossed my arms and looked at him, he was looking down at the floor avoiding eye contact.

"We used to be- super close to each other-"

"Super." Finn cutted me off.

D/n's expression went from confused to a "ohhhh" look and her eyes widened and her mouth slightly opened.

"I'm sorry I didn't know- that you guys are exes." D/n apologized and looked at us in sorry.

"No it's fine! Were fine, were all fine." I spoke and Finn gave me a weak soft smile. It's been a long time since I saw that smile in personal again and it's nice.

"Is it okay? Will you guys feel comfortable with each other while on scene?" D/n softly asked us.

"Yes of course." I replied and Finn nodded.

There was a short pause and an awkward silence filling the room, even though we could fear the staff behind us working and talking, it was still awkward.

I looked at Finn and sighed.

"There isn't like a- bed scene right?" I stuttered, asking the director. I could see Finn immediately turned his head to me in my corner of my eye when I said that.

Finn looks worried and he looked like he was ready to know the answer.

"Oh um- in the movie, Jason Blues or you Finn, your crush for this movie is Iris Apatow playing as the role of Cara Leyon. But um- Allison and Jason will- um yeah kiss at the end, well Allison and Jason is you and Finn right? So there's no bed scene but both of you are gonna- kiss at the end of the
movie." D/n explained.

Hearing what she said gave me chills, me and Finn looked at each other, worried and eyes widened. We didn't want to interfere, so we both nodded and accepted what we were gonna do for the movie.

You and Finn hugged each other, not fake, it was a real hug. You both missed seeing each other, and even though you both have history together, you both feel like forgiving each other by a hug.

"You know Finn, I really missed you." You said, hugging each other tightly. You both wanted to feel each other's body again.

You wanted to pull out of the hug but Finn is still holding you tight, not wanting to let go of you so you just ignored and just enjoyed hugging him, you really really missed him.

You suddenly heard some sniffs and tickling on your neck, it was Finn's curls that was tickling it and you could feel his warm breath on your neck. But why is he sniffling? Is he- is he crying?