Wake up call

AN 

IM SORRY FOR NEVER UPDATING I KNOW IM FREAKING TRASH AHHHHH.

{So this is a time skip to when you get out of the hospital bc I'm too lazy and need to update more.

Your POV

Today was the day they decided to release me from the hospital. My ribs were still bruised and painful but they healed fairly quickly. One of the nurses came in with a wheelchair and I slowly lifted myself out and gently set my body down with a small wince from the pain. "Shit."  I whisper under my breath as Zendaya is wheeling me out and we hit a bump. "How are you feeling so far?" "Like I fell out of a car and down a cliff in the rain." I respond sarcastically with what small laughter I can muster. She helps me into the front passenger seat of her car and carefully puts the seatbelt over my chest and ribs. As she leans over me I catch a glimps of red on her cheeks. 'That can't be right...'   I let it drift into the back of my mind as my door closes. Zendaya walks over to the other side of the car and gets in. After about ten minutes I call asleep my head lightly resting on the window as my H/l H/c hair slides up against the cool glass. 

I feel a hand on my back slowly bringing me awake. I looked up to see Zendaya and the wheelchair behind her. "Wake up sleepy head." She says in a low and soothing voice. " where are we? " I respond, giving a small yawn. " we are at the mall. " As I wake up and my brain actually begins to function I notice that we are in fact at the mall. "Why are we here?" " To get you clothes. " I mouth a small 'Oh' and start to unbuckle and lift myself when pain shoots through my torso and sides as I let out a loud yelp of pain. Zendaya comes to my rescue lifting me out of my seat and helping me into the wheelchair.

As she wheels me into the mall people stare at us with their mouths open. A few people take pictures as we go past them. We go into a Forever Twenty-One and I find a few things. Zendaya wheels me up to the counter. As the girl and guy that are currently working the registers are fangirling over Zendaya and taking selfies with her and pictures of me and her together for some strange reason, I pull out my wallet. As I grab my credit card and insert it into the chip reader the male cashier winces at the screen. "I'm sorry to say this but your credit card is maxed out." After handing him three of my other cards I went onto my app for my bank details. After clicking a few tabs and scrolling I saw that all that I had left in my bank account was around 200 dollars. I saw my screen distort in one spot and got confused until I realized that I was crying.  I painfully started to wheel myself to go and put everything back when the guy at the register spoke up. "I can take those if it's too painful to wheel around by yourself." I nod not even being able to speak without bursting into tears at the moment. As I wheel myself the five feet to Zendaya I try to compose myself. "Hey, we should head out." She looks down at me with a confused look. "Where are your clothes?" "Its not important..." I replied looking down.  without further questions, she says goodbye to the other cashier and wheels me up close to the front exit by where she parked when she abruptly stops. "Uhh I need to go and use the bathroom is that okay?" I nod my head and return to looking out of the glass doors intensly watching a pair of squirrels play. She walks off leaving me to started blankly at nothing . After a few minutes I hear footsteps come over and look behind me. Zendaya was back with a few bags in her hands. " what's that? " I ask suspiciously. " it's nothing. Don't worry about it. " she says while blushing and averting my eyes. 'Goddamnit why does she have to be so cute?' As I looked away we started to move.

Zendaya's POV

'Goddamnit why does Y/n have to be so cute?' I thought to myself as I wheeled her out of the mall and back to my car. As I pulled out my keys and started the car, I pulled the wheelchair over to the front passenger side. After I lifted Y/n into her seat I popped open the trunk and loaded the bags that I had in my hands into the trunk. After I closed the trunk and got in my car I saw a bright camera flash. "Ughhhh I hate paparazzi." " Me toooo. " Y/n replied sleepily. 

I got out of the mall parking lot and saw that Y/n was completely passed out. Her face looked so at peace. After seeing her in so much pain, it puts a smile on my face to seen her smile. My cheeks flush a light pink. "get yourself together Coleman!" I whisper under my breath 

 As I pull into my driveway and the gate closes behind me I start to worry if she will feel uncomfortable with how big the house is. I also remember that her bank account was drained for medical bills. I hop out of the car and shut the door as quietly as possible as I open the trunk. I unload all of the bags and drop them at my front door. I heard my notification sound go off on my phone and checked to see who texted me. It was the executive producer of the show. 'That can wait. Let's handle Y/n first.'  I walked over to the passenger side of the car and quietly opened the door. As I was over her unbuckling her she woke up abruptly and a split second later her lips where on mine.

AN

I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! It was 1036 words in total so I'm proud that I at least passed 1000. THANK YOU ALL FOR 1.3K. Till next time.-Rowan