How they met

She was still eating my breakfast when She heard sound of car driving near her house, she quickly ate food and rushed to meet Emily, her best friend , who drives her to school everyday.
she has known her since they were little kids, she has always been there for her. They are so different from each other but you know how they say opposites attract. Their moms were best friends, unfortunately Emily's mom passed away long time ago, since that their family's became closer.

So I jumped into her car and we went to school. Everyone was acting even stranger than they used to. I went to cafeteria and that's where I realised why everyone acted so weird. There was a new guy in our school, my opinion he looked like a total jerk but as you already have guessed others considered him hot. Anyways, he was standing on a table telling stories,on a table where people have to eat, I rushed there and dragged him down.

-Aw,aw,aw, you are strong. My name is Blake, Blake Armor *smiles and winks*

-Great! Blake you better get down till Mr

-Well, well, well 1st day of school Mr Armor and already breaking the rules

-Nevermind it's too late *she whispers*

-I see you've got a company over there *stands strictly* both of you will stay after lessons and clean the tables in Cafeteria.

-GREAT! *The they shout at the same time*