Me!

Hi! I'm Webby. I live in McDuck Manor (which belongs to the richest duck in the world, Scrooge McDuck! EEEEEEE!) with my granny, Mr.Mcduck, and the triplets Huey, Dewey and Louie. My favorite color is pink- I always wear it! I'm "The Fist" as Huey says, but I think I'm the heart. I'm a little overexcitable sometimes, but I don't care! I have friends!

I closed my laptop. 

"Hey guys! I wrote something for you!" I shouted down the hall. Huey and Dewey ran towards my room, explaining that they were playing hide-n-seek and Louie was still hiding.

"Well tell him you give up!" I responded.

"Ugh...Fine. Louie, we give up!" Dewey shouted.  Louie sprinted towards us, laughing. 

"I was on your bed, Huey!" He said, practically dying of laughter.

"What!? But that's the room I counted in!" Huey yelped. Louie nodded, panting.

"I hid behind the planter, then when you left the room I went in." He said.

"Enough. I wrote something about you guys!" They stared quizzically. I opened my laptop, showing the orange and white themed website and my published story. 

"On WATTPAD?!?!" Louie yelped.  

"Yeah...Is something wrong?" I asked, lost as to why he wouldn't like Wattpad. 

"Hey Webs, Wattpad is a public site with...ahem... mature articles?" Louie said, looking very concerned. "And who made you an account, anyway?"

"I did!" I smiled. Huey and Dewey were confused, but Louie looked completely petrified.

"Uh, okay. But, uhm, never search up our's or your name, okay?" Louie whispered in my ear. I gave him a thumbs up. Then as soon as the three of them left, I typed "Webby Vanderquack" in the search bar and gasped.