The Hippy Unicorns, the Bagel Demons and Jesus

There once was a unicorn hippy camp that lived off eating poisonous mushrooms, one day the stupidest one in the herd decided to put on a gumby costume. little did he know this would start a ritual to summon satan and evil bagel people from the depths of hell. He ran around stupidly waving his mutated arms in the air, as he did so the earth started to rumble. The devil came out and started drinking sewage as his demons and bagel people began to slaughter the hippy unicorns, they screamed in chaos as the bagels ironically killed them by roasting of toasters. The hippy unicorns decided to shoot tridents at the bagals, it was effective until they started eating them and deficating the hippy unicorn's comrades out, they began to also attack unicorns. All of the sudden, Jesus stepped down and said awaking from from his nap "One minute i left you baffoons, ONE DAMN MINUTE!!! And you summon bagel demons, burn down hippy unicorn villages and revive gumby voodoo!" He began to individually slaughter each and every one of them with an iron rod, after thourougly wiping out the mistakes, Unicorns, Bagel demons and gumby he went back up and made soup made of forgiveness. The End.