Chapter 1~

Hoodie's POV.
The first day me and Masky became proxies,we were inseparable.
Toby came along,he was pretty annoying but is like a brother to me and Masky.Toby and Artic were partners (My OC) while me and Masky were partners.We would joke around and hang out all the time when we had nothing to do.Sometimes we would even pull our own pranks on the others,they would assume it was one of the others since we always covered our tracks.
Until she came.
Artic's POV.
Gotta say,living at the Slender Mansion wasn't all as bad.Yes a few of the pastas tried to kill me first day i've been here.But me,Nina and Clockwork are pretty close.Brian,or Hoodie and Masky were really close,i secretly shipped them so much together till she came.Her name is Kate the bitch,or that's what me,Nina and Clockwork call her.
Brian's POV.
Getting up,i groaned getting ready for a day in hell.Looking across 'my' room,Masky's bed was empty of course.I got up,taking a shower and changing into my regular outfit.Going in the hallway,i saw Artic coming out of her room,when she saw me,she smiled."Hey Hoodz!"She called,i just waved."Your birthday is tommorow right?"She asked,coming to keep her pace with mine.I nodded,she smiled as if she had something planned.We went in the kitchen,she of course went to the fridge and got her own food,which was human meat.She usually ate when she did mission,but other times she ate in her room or the kitchen when there was only one or two other people.I got my coffee to stay up for the rest of the day."Hoodie?"She asked."Hm?" "Do you think Eyeless Jack,Laughing Jack and Jumping Jacks are related?"She asked,i rolled my eyes."Maybe."I replied,we continued to joke around till Tim and Kate came.They of course started flirting with each other,Artic started to make disgusted funny faces,i laughed quietly."Hey Hoodie,Artic,do you two wanna watch a movie with me and Kate?"Masky asked with his arm around Kate's waist."No thanks Mask,me and Hoodie have a mission."Artic replied blankly,nodding to go along with it,me and Artic left to our own rooms.
(Time skip to 10:00 pm.)
Its already ten,a thunderstorm was coming,i was kinda scared of thunder,with Masky,he always used to comfort me.I didn't want to be alone anymore.
Packing my things,i left to Artic's room.I knocked on her door."Who?"
"Hoodie."She opened the door,she had on sweat pants and her long sleeved pajama shirt."Er,can i move in?"I asked,she smiled and nodded."Put your things on the extra bed,laying down,she put on her headphones and layed in her own bed.Now i see why she puts on her headphones,a loud strike of thunder came.I whimpered a little,she seemed to notice.She got up from her bed and went to mine.Another strike of thunder sounded.She started singing softly.
"You shout it out
But i can't hear a word you say
Im talking loud
Not sayin' much
I'm criticized but all you're bullets ricochet
You shot me down,but i'll get up
I'm bulletproof,nothing to lose
Fire away,fire away
Ricochet take your aim
fire away,fire away
Shot me down but i won't fall
I am titanium
Shot me down but i won't fall
I am titanium."
I started to doze off at her sweet voice."Good night Brian."She whispered,i fell back into a deep sleep.

ANOTHER CHAPTER SHALL COME SOON