Chapter 4~

Artic's POV.
Me and Hoodie fell asleep in the fort i made,glancing around,Hoodie was gone.I got dressed and went downstairs."Hey Hoods!"Hoodie was in the kitchen,it was hard to tell is he was day dreaming or looking into the living room.I went to him,snapping my fingers in his face."Eh?"I sighed."Artic,to my office please."Dammit.I went down to Noodle's office,and yes i call him Noodles,not dead yet.And i break the fourth wall sometimes,knocking on the door,it opened."Y-you wanted me Slender?"I was rarely called to his office and was kinda scared."You have three missions."My mouth dropped."B-but i did all my fair share of missions!"I protested."These missions are Kate's Artic,she hasn't done her's,she's sick."I gritted my teeth at the faceless 'man'."I did my fairshare,she can do hers."I snapped.He sighed and 'looked' at me."Artic,we are thinking Kate may be pregnant."I felt something drip down my arm,i glanced down to see my nails deep into my flesh,blood dribbling down.I snatched the papers from his desk and left,furious,i am never talking to that masked man again.(she means Masky THAT MOTHERFUCKIN.)I went to the kitchen to tell Hoodie i would be gone for the day."Uh,Hoods,i have to be gone for the rest of the day since this little bitch,forget it,see ya tommorow."He nodded,i saw Sally on the couch,looking at me."Where is big sister going?"She asked,hugging Charlie."I have three missions to do Sal,i'll be back tomorrow."She hugged me tightly,which of course i returned it."Bye Sal,bye Hoods!"I called over my shoulder."Art,your phone!"Hoodie called before i left."Oh Zalgo,thanks Hoodz."He tossed it to me and i caught it and left.
Hoodie's POV
Art had to leave for the day,i wished she stayed."Hey Hoodie,do you want to hang out?"Masky asked."I-is Kate coming?"I asked,he nodded 'no'.He smiled."Let me go and tell her."He left and motioned me to follow."Wait out here."He whispered and went in their room.
Masky's POV.
"Hey Kate,babe i'm gonna hang out with Hoodie for the rest of the day."I said,she looked at me,her gaze cold."I thought you said you were gonna stay here with me?"She growled."Kate,i want to hang out with Hoodie today."I stated,she got up from her bed."You said you were gonna stay with me!"She yelled."Masky,Artic is going to be back soon."Hoodie said,Artic has been closer to Hoodie than ever now."Oh,Artic only feels bad for Hoodie,that's why she's hanging out with that fag!"Kate yelled louder,i heard a soft whine and footsteps leaving."We're through Kate!"I spat,she just shrugged and sat on the bed.I left the room and to Artic's and Hoodie's room,the door was unlocked."Hoodie."I said softly,he was curled on his bed,his knees to his chest."Hoodie,don't listen to that bitch."He said nothing,i went over to him,i took off my mask and placed it on the foot of the bed.I noticed he also had off his own mask.I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist."I'm so sorry Hoodie."I softly said,i got up about to leave when i felt something tug on my shirt.He looked up at me,i smiled a little and went next to him.
(YAOI WARNING BISHES!)
I went closer to him,so that our faces were inches apart,i put my arms around his waist,pulling him closer so that the gap between us closed.His arms wrapped around my neck,when we pulled away,i nuzzled my head to his neck.