Hanging Out

(P)

I had been out to the others for a month now and I've slowly became not really part of the group but I'm kinda just...there. Patton was really trying his hardest to get to know me but he was still a little wary because of me being me... I was sitting in the living room, curled up on the couch in my black hoodie and black skirt/jeans wearing fish net tights. I looked up to see Patton walk into the living room and sit next to me. "Hi Kiddo! What ya doing?" He asked, smiling. I glanced at him and shrugged, I wasn't used to him or any of the others to speak to them and hear my voice or even know my name besides Virgil, AJ (Happiness), and MJ (Fear) of course. He nodded slightly then his eyes lit up. "How about we bake some cookies?!" He asked, excited. I sighed quietly and nodded slightly. He giggled then grabbed my hand, dragging me to the kitchen. I could tell Patton wasn't used to baking so I tried to help as much as I could. Everything was fine till I dropped some eggs. I squeaked and flinched when the eggs fell. I looked at Patton, ready for him to shout at me. I was so ready for it that I started to gather tears in my eyes. "Oh Kiddo! It's ok! It's not your fault! Your hands are covered in eggs already so they're just slippy!" He reassured me, smiling softly. I slowly nodded as I bent down to pick up the eggs. "Oh no kiddo! Don't do that! I'll just get the broom afterwards!" He said, pulling me back up. I nodded slightly then we went back to baking, but the thought of me messing up was still in my mind and would be for a while. We finished baking then we decorated them. I, of course, decorated them dark and Patton decorated them colorful. We spent the rest of the time together cleaning up after ourselves...

(R)
Patton had been really nice to me over the couple months, Logan kept to himself, and Roman just ignored me. I had recently met a new side named Deceit. I mean, I guess I hang out with him because he lies about a lot of things and I like the compliments even if they are lies. AJ had talked to Roman about being nice so he just decided to avoid me. I sat on the couch, watching some Disney movies we had. I glanced up to see Roman come downstairs. "Patton! I asked you not to- Oh, it's you..." He huffed, walking over to the couch. I flinched slightly then looked back at the TV. "Princess and the Frog? Hmm, so you like Disney?" He asked, causing me to nod. I felt the couch shift, telling me he sat next to me. "What's your favorite...?" He asked, looking at me with less disgust then he usually did. I grabbed Cinderella and showed it to him. "Cinderella? Oh, a classic." He said with a small smile. I looked at him like he was crazy. He sighed quietly. "AJ told me I have to be nice to you because you're her sibling..." He mumbled. I sighed and nodded, looking at the TV. "I don't like you and you probably don't like me, so how about we watch some Disney movies every now and again and just act like we like each other so your sister won't kill me?" I huffed quietly and nodded. We watched Disney movies for the rest of the day and I actually had fun. I didn't talk or laugh but I let a smile slip by a couple times. "Hey Ro! Thomas said he needs your help!" Patton called before smiling at me then disappearing. I sighed quietly as I looked at Roman. He smiled at me before getting up. "You're not that bad to hang out with. This might actually be fun to hang out every once and a while..." I smiled faintly and nodded before he sank down. I sighed quietly and continued to watch TV...

(L)
I had become part of the group more as the months progressed but Logan still didn't talk to me. I wasn't too surprised because he wanted to get rid of me the first time he saw me. I know he's logic but it kinda hurt... I sat on the couch, staring at the coffee table and thinking. I felt the couch shift, causing me to jump and quickly look to my side. I saw Logan sitting there, reading a book. I sighed quietly and looked at his book. I tilted my head then tapped his shoulder. He glanced at me, raising a brow. I pointed to his book.. "W-what's that a-about...?" "Oh... You're interested in my book?" He asked, looking at me with a weird look. I hesitated before nodding. He sighed quietly and told me about it, despite not looking interested in what he was saying I was actually paying good attention. After he finished, I asked him if I could read it. "You... want to read it?" He asked, raising a brow. I nodded slightly, hugging my knees slightly. He smiled faintly before looking back at his book to hide it. "Sure, you can read it when I'm done." I smiled into my knees and looked at the wall, staying quiet and just enjoying someone sitting with me...

(V)
After I met Virgil and FINALLY got the three to be nice to Jasmine, it had been a couple months since I've seen him. I hummed slightly as I walked downstairs, happy to see Jasmine hanging out with Roman. I walked into the kitchen and saw Virgil standing in the kitchen, watching Roman and Jasmine. "Hey Anx, what's up?" He nodded towards the two as I smiled and giggled. "Yeah, I'm glad Ro decided to take my advice and be nice. Seems they really enjoy each other." I giggled quietly as he looked at me. "So, what do you like to do for fun?" I asked, smiling at him. He shrugged slightly. "I listen to music and I guess read some books..." He said. "That's cool! I like to listen to music too!" I told him, leaning on the counter. He nodded slightly and we talked for a while till I ran off to help Patton with something. "I gotta go Anx, I'll see ya later!" I called, running and waving as he waved back...

(D)
Thomas had left me home to look after the place when he took the others out to get somethings at the store. I didn't mind it because I don't like going out anyways. I sat on the couch, staring at the blank TV. I jumped as I saw Deceit appear out of nowhere. I looked at him, staying on the couch where I was. He looked at me with shock on his face. "Oh! Sorry cutie, I didn't think anyone was still here." He smiled as he walked over. I slowly nodded, hugging my knees to my chest. "Why are you here all alone?" He asked, sitting next to me. "T-Thomas took the others out to go shopping a-and left me in charge of looking after the house..." I explained, scooting away from him which caused him to smile. "Oh c'mon cutie, I don't bite." He reassured me with a smirk, but I wasn't very assured. "V-Virgil told me not t-to trust you... And to stay a-away from you..." I mumbled into my knees. He chuckled quietly as he smirked. "Ah, I didn't expect that..." He said, rolling his eyes. I glanced at him and sighed quietly, scooting towards him slightly. "Y-you don't seem so bad..." I mumbled. He glanced at me and smirked. "Oh trust me cutie, I'm very bad." I looked at him. "I-if you're Deceit, which means you have to lie right? So you're not bad at all...!" I said, raising my voice in excitement slightly. He looked at me with a surprised look. "W-what?! No, I'm bad. I'm as bad as bad gets!" He said, surprised by my words. I smiled slightly as I put my face into my knees. "Then why haven't you hurt me yet...?" I asked, glancing at him. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it, staring at the wall thinking. "I-I don't know..." He mumbled. I smiled slightly and just talked with him till the others got home...