chapter2

*at the big housePercy

            Yum!. I love breakfast.

 Hmmm? I wonder if Annabeth and Grover are already here.

 Then I bumped into someone. “uhh!..” “sorry!” “It’s ok.” Wait he sounds familiar. “Nico?”  “oh! Hi! Percy. Why are you here?” “ Chiron wants to talk with me, Annabeth and Grover, You?” “Chiron I.M’ed me.”he said in a cold voice. I can feel Nico’s aura. Nico di Angelo, son of hades, my cousin. He got paler than the last time. His sister died during the quest at the junkyard she sacrificed herself to save us. That was the reason Nico got angry at me coz’ i promised to protect his sister, but i fail. The last time a saw him was during the battle of the Lybrinith. He usually stayed at the underworld at his father’s palace

We arrived at the pingpong table, where we usually held our camp meeting. I saw Annabeth having a deep conversation with Chiron. I wonder why Chiron called for us.

            I sat next to Grover. “ Hi! G-man.” “Hi! Percy” . “Do you know why Chiron called for us?” “nope,”

“ehem,ehem.” Chiron cleared his throat. “So, I called for you for an important mission. One of our satyr gone missing, he found 4 demigods in the same place. But we are not yet sure who they are. he I.M’ed me last night, he was protecting the two demigods. Also we’re not sure where he is now.the last location he went was at the Philippines..”  “Philippines? Chiron i thought that place was forbidden. the place is swarming of unknown creatures, also the mist there is thin. How could there be a demigod there?” Annabeth exclaimed. i don’t know anything about that place. Wait i think i heard that word from my history class.

“ Annabeth’s right. But there is nothing impossible. If there could be demigods there, then they could help us in our war with Kronos. They might be strong to live there.” I forgot Nico’s here. He’s usually quite.

. “so, Chiron, why did you called for us?” i said looking straight to Chiron. Then I noticed Annabeth staring at me.

“ok, I called you four to go and find those four demigods. And if possible I want to find out what happen to Bush.” Chiron said in his serious voice.

“ so, you’re saying will be going to Philippines and have a rescue mission?” i said “and how are we going to get there? And where would we exactly start?”

“Well obviously we’re going to Philippines. But exactly where? That place is surrounded by the sea and from my studies it has over 7,101 islands. It’s a tropical island. There are some myths that Philippines have some monsters like: aswang, tikbalang, kapre, diwata, engkanto and etc. I don’t know if it’s real. Is it?” Annabeth said like she’s calculating a math equation.

“well they might be true. Coz’ myths aren’t supposed to be true but look here we are. right Chiron?” nico said. He’s a bit matured now.

Chiron face us “yes, they’re true. So once you’re there, be aware of whose you’re with because some of them disguise themselves as regular people. .”  “knock, knock. . . am i disturbing an important meeting?” Hermes. That’s him. He usually shows up with some deliveries.

“oh, good morning hermes.” “ i have the delivery you wanted, here” handling a box to Chiron.

“ hi Percy!” “hello”

I heard a hissing voice , i immediately noticed Gorge and Martha.

Rats? Do you have some rats? Gorge asked.  Sssshh! Quite gorge! Said Martha while smacking Gorge using her tail. Ouch, I  just want ssome rat..