Chapter 15, the seducing train ride

Warning ! This chapter has some sexual content! If you are sensitive to this type of content, skip to the next chapter !

Cedric's POV

We boarded the train and took a seat in an empty compartment. We were lucky enough that no one chose to sit with us so that we would have some privacy which is always nice. The ride was getting bumpy and I let Angelica lay down in my lap. She looked so beautiful just laying there peacefully. I bent down to softly kiss her angelic like lips.
She then grabbed my tie down and started kissing me vigorously. I chuckled.

Angelica: "Hey why are you laughing?"
She said with a puppy dog frown on her face. Damn it why is she so cute !

Me: "Well just 3 months ago you were the Angelica who wasn't able to love and felt no affection while kissing. Now it's kind of funny that such a viscous animal has come out of a little think like you. It's cute"

Angelica: "Cute huh? I was going more for hot"
She said while whispering into my ear.

She reached down and pulled down my pants. I shivered just thinking of what she was about to do. I love this side of her.
She grabbed my dick and started rubbing it down, nice and slow. She did this while making out with me passionately. I held back my breath which released a faint sound.

Angelica: "That sound you just made babe turns me on"
She said seductively.
I just nodded

She started rubbing my member faster, using my pre-cum as lube. I tried hard not to make noise because whatever she was doing felt bloody good.

Angelica: "relax babe"

Me: "mhm"

She then bent down and accepted my hard dick into her mouth . She bobbed her head back and fourth, slow and easy. She swallowed every bit of cum I produced which turned me on even more. She went faster and faster doing miracles with her mouth that I can't even disrobe. I then reached my climax.
When she was done, she wiped her mouth and kissed me sexily.

Angelica: "Am I still cute to you?"

Me: "Yes but you have your moments where u can be fucking hot"

Angelica: "Well thank you"
She blushed

Me: "Anytime baby, anytime"

We snuggled up together and slept the whole train ride to the station. We were sleeping peacefully in each other's warmth, until we heard a knock on the door....it was Draco.